Brogan Tate #16 Wants to make it big but she can’t hack the hustle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has benji every spent Xmas day with his family since being with her ? She had the option to take the gifted trip in jan/feb anyone in their right mind would want to spend Xmas in their first house ? Brogan craves the family unit her Benji and a dog to “ complete her” I think her chaotic upbringing with Julie has fucked her up escaping every December. Christmas is a time when you think about family friends etc it’s sad that she doesn’t have a relationship with her dad

Reactions: 8
Has benji every spent Xmas day with his family since being with her ? She had the option to take the gifted trip in jan/feb anyone in their right mind would want to spend Xmas in their first house ? Brogan craves the family unit her Benji and a dog to “ complete her” I think her chaotic upbringing with Julie has fucked her up escaping every December. Christmas is a time when you think about family friends etc it’s sad that she doesn’t have a relationship with her dad
I think they’ve always went away for Christmas because they had no extended family to spend it with. (That they hadn’t cut off)
It seems like they’ve ditched her grandma? I wonder who she spends Christmas with.

Reactions: 7
I think they’ve always went away for Christmas because they had no extended family to spend it with. (That they hadn’t cut off)
It seems like they’ve ditched her grandma? I wonder who she spends Christmas with.
Julie’s sister, she lives in Cardiff, funnily enough Julie and her don’t speak 😂

Reactions: 2
Julie’s sister, she lives in Cardiff, funnily enough Julie and her don’t speak 😂
Ahh, I thought that. No mention of Brogan going to see her before Christmas, she would usually show us her present from Home Bargains.

Reactions: 5
Her grandmother proberly ditched them 😂 Julie and brogan cackling loudly over some procecco! No thanks

Reactions: 7
She wants an OnlyFans account, maybe she'll start posting her foot piccies on there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After seeing all the comments on here about her weight gain I thought I’d take a look back at what she was like this time last year (on left) to now (on right) and see how much a difference there really is...
CAA54853-F098-4A0A-8032-3A6A245033F6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I know we've all said it before but I don't know how she's only 25. She looks so much older.

Reactions: 12
didn’t she says a while ago that they decided to go for Christmas so Benji didn’t have to take any extra leave from work?

I am sure the Skiing vlog will be soo thrilling! Such a post Christmas treat for us all 😂

Reactions: 3
After seeing all the comments on here about her weight gain I thought I’d take a look back at what she was like this time last year (on left) to now (on right) and see how much a difference there really is...View attachment 65384
And what's really scary is that this time last year we were commenting on how much weight she'd put on. Now that photo from a year ago looks positively slim compared to today. She reminds me of Violet Beauregarde in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory who just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.