Brogan Tate #152 Monopoly, pins and even more chins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am years too late to these threads. Only just stumbled upon brogan and thought Iโ€™d see if she has a tattle page. Iโ€™ve been reading some past threads and Iโ€™m crying at people calling him Bench ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I donโ€™t know why itโ€™s so funny. And someone called her Bog ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sorry I know youโ€™ve all been doing this for ages but I just casually thought Iโ€™d come on here out of curiosity and was not expecting to be crying laughing. Someone on the page before this called her Bongo and I canโ€™t breathe

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I am years too late to these threads. Only just stumbled upon brogan and thought Iโ€™d see if she has a tattle page. Iโ€™ve been reading some past threads and Iโ€™m crying at people calling him Bench ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ I donโ€™t know why itโ€™s so funny. And someone called her Bog ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sorry I know youโ€™ve all been doing this for ages but I just casually thought Iโ€™d come on here out of curiosity and was not expecting to be crying laughing. Someone on the page before this called her Bongo and I canโ€™t breathe
Bench/Banjo/Bongo/Benge never gets old.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Been married 8 years, together for 14 - I can say we definitely didn't spend this weekend watching movies if you get what I mean ๐Ÿ˜‚ you'd think these newlyweds would be adding some spice to their lives ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Wonder if Gibbon is Team Edward or Team Jacob?!
Whichever one gets his kit off more (never seen it so I dunno if that actually happens ๐Ÿ˜‚).
---
Welcome. I've never watched her videos but this thread drew me in with all the hilarious posters and she's only recently pissed me off enough to join in properly ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Weโ€™ve been doing it for so long I forget we are even doing it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Welcome to one of the funniest threads on Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Youโ€™d have to watch the clip to see, but she looks pregnant, and walks like sheโ€™s pregnant. The food baby they have been making is twins?

IMG_4399.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Youโ€™d have to watch the clip to see, but she looks pregnant, and walks like sheโ€™s pregnant. The food baby they have been making is twins?

View attachment 2971350

Gosh she needs therapy and a proper PT.
She looks so out of place too, looks and dressed twice her age everyone around her well dressed and takes pride in their appearance even those this blonde on the screen seems a bit vapid.

Wonder if Gibbon is Team Edward or Team Jacob?!
You know itโ€™s Team Jacob, bench seems the type to like athletic types ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok, so I've done some digging. This YouTube wellness retreat wasn't invite-only. It's something she applied to attend. There's another apply to attend event next Monday, let's see if she's there...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
BinScar and House witch Benji are my favs ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
My fave is always Me Julie for Broganโ€™s mum Julie like the Shaggy song! And Honey J after Honey G who she shares a striking resemblance with ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---

View attachment 2971350

OMG THE YOUTUBE CLIP! This has really really shocked me, like you say you have to watch it to get it as the screenshot doesnโ€™t do it justice. Her tummy is HUGE! She looks 8 months pregnant? I still donโ€™t think she is at all, but the contrast between the real her and the content she puts out herself is massive

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do we think she looked at Benji excitedly as Bella and Edward went on their honeymoon, thinking this is what I am hoping for, for Benji to bring out the big potato games instead of chess lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
(i adore twilight and all its wonderful trashiness and will defend it with my life as it was a foundational book of my teenage years) having said that however, Jesus Christ do they not have better things to do on a beautiful sunny weekend??? What a sad little life.

Reactions: 13
Had a cold so naturally she then went in a communal pool to give it to othersโ€ฆShe really does think that only she exists

• Sick
Reactions: 17
(i adore twilight and all its wonderful trashiness and will defend it with my life as it was a foundational book of my teenage years) having said that however, Jesus Christ do they not have better things to do on a beautiful sunny weekend??? What a sad little life.
Obvs read here as she's been for a swim and lay and sunbathed to read her book. Morning Bogey ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.