Brogan Tate #152 Monopoly, pins and even more chins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw a post just now that said 'when you choose to collect experiences rather than things, you never run out of storage space'

Brogan and her cluttered hoarder house 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
There is a business class fare on the Eurostar too. £250 each way per person last time I looked. Wonder if they'll splash for it...

Reactions: 6
There is a business class fare on the Eurostar too. £250 each way per person last time I looked. Wonder if they'll splash for it...
Business Class on the Eurostar is exactly the same as Premier on the train itself (better seats, more space, a meal and drink service). The only differences I can see is that it's more flexible and there's a different (shorter) queue. I think there might be a lounge as well. But as you say, it's horrendously expensive for what it is.

Reactions: 9
Business Class on the Eurostar is exactly the same as Premier on the train itself (better seats, more space, a meal and drink service). The only differences I can see is that it's more flexible and there's a different (shorter) queue. I think there might be a lounge as well. But as you say, it's horrendously expensive for what it is.
There is a lounge at least in St Pancras

Reactions: 2
Yep same seats as Standard Premier but in Business Class you get champers and 3 course meals. Dedicated check in/security line and lounge for BC. You can also get free refunds and transfer to an earlier train if you arrive early.

Reactions: 5
There is a lounge at least in St Pancras
There’s a very good lounge at gare du nord too, and speedy security and passport queues.The main benefit is they’re totally flex so if you miss one it’s free to move to any other train. We have to get them for all work travel to Paris for this reason (work for a French company who have a negotiated Eurostar discount). It’s nice but I’d never pay for the upgrade myself as it’s totally not worth it as a normal traveller.

I’ve been away for a few weeks and it’s taken me ages to catch up, what in the fat face is going on with her 😂😂

• Haha
Yep same seats as Standard Premier but in Business Class you get champers and 3 course meals. Dedicated check in/security line and lounge for BC. You can also get free refunds and transfer to an earlier train if you arrive early.
3 course meal - don’t say that too loudly Bogie will be huffing and puffing her way over as quick as her waddle will allow

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see from Bongo’s stories they are festering away this weekend in the house with the curtains drawn and films on, rather than out enjoying the sunshine. Tell me you’re in denial about being depressed without telling me 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I see from Bongo’s stories they are festering away this weekend in the house with the curtains drawn and films on, rather than out enjoying the sunshine. Tell me you’re in denial about being depressed without telling me 🤦🏼‍♀️
Red flag alert 🚩

IMG_5563.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Does she actually use the toothbrushes that she’s peddling?
Considering she did a Boots "haul" recently and showed Oral B brush heads then went on a big explanation about how they'd run out... I'm going with a fat NO! 😂😂

Edit to add - We all know they don't brush anyway, hence why she keeps TicTacs and Chewing Gum on her at all times. It's also been documented in vlogs of Gibbon eating a mint instead of brushing at Disney. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
30 year old man watching a film aimed at 14 year old girls.

You know she pegs him with one of her disney pens

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.