Brogan Tate #152 Monopoly, pins and even more chins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a way of writing to the Guides to state that she is not wearing the right uniform and also inform them of the many ways that she is not someone to aspire to?

Reactions: 15
I know this has been said so many times but she needs a proper or better bra!!!
That video, look at her sitting at the talk, 20 mins in his can see the back of her. The sleeves on her dress are so tight around her arms, and looks so tight across her back, size up Brogan!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure she's never mentioned volunteers week before? She only mentioned it and shared this because she's in it, she is such a self absorbed twit.

How does she have such an inflated sense of self importance?!

I wonder how many times she's had to "size up" in that t-shirt? Do you have to pay for them as a volunteer? Because they'd make a fortune from her.

She's so grotesque. She needs to really look in the mirror. At the rate she's expanding, pretty soon a 'bath sheet' won't even go around her.

30 year old newlywed and she looks.... Like this!

1000031469.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I wonder how many times she's had to "size up" in that t-shirt? Do you have to pay for them as a volunteer? Because they'd make a fortune from her.
Actually, to be fair, probably a lot because Girlguiding's sizing is fucked up. My old polo began to feel a bit tight a few years ago so I thought I'd go up a size when I bought a new one. That one, nominally a size bigger, was about four sizes smaller in reality so I had to size up by five sizes to get one that felt comfortable! If she's wearing anything less than a 24, I'd be astonished.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Lol 'here's to creating more memories and experiences' yeah but is there a pin for that? Maybe a mug?

duck off 😂 Joker

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s previously said she doesn’t actively sunbathe and she’ll never learn - sit in the damn shade you already had skin cancer once before.View attachment 2971764
It's the "I'm fake reading while taking a selfie" for me. What a ridiculous and 2011 IG thing to do. You look like a lobster no one wants to see you smirking at a spicy scene from your reading book Bro

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She's there on Girlguiding's actual channel - not even SWE's! - wearing her leader uniform while proclaiming that she's a unit helper who is not entitled to wear that uniform FFS!
The uniform thing winds me up no end!! 😡 I also don’t need some part time pretend leader patronising me by saying “thank you to everyone who volunteers in any capacity” like she is such a hardworking member of the community! 😂

Reactions: 20
I’m actually dead that she’s written that she was 2 years above her reading age in primary school on her books insta🤣🤣

It’s given me the ick seeing benji post himself reading acotar on his stories🤮 I’m a diehard Maas fan but be bleeping for real…you’re a 30 year old unemployed man sat reading romance novels aimed at young women😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I’m actually dead that she’s written that she was 2 years above her reading age in primary school on her books insta🤣🤣

It’s given me the ick seeing benji post himself reading acotar on his stories🤮 I’m a diehard Maas fan but be bleeping for real…you’re a 30 year old unemployed man sat reading romance novels aimed at young women😭😭😭
If Benji were my son I’d be ashamed of him.
Has he got no ambition?

She’s a fool and does take her health for granted.
Your health is never guaranteed. Really thought she’d realise that after her cancer and Bench’s ‘heart surgery’. Guess not

I’m not saying they should do a drastic change but they can do easy effective changes. One thing I learnt from therapy was mindset change can make a difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Your health is never guaranteed. Really thought she’d realise that after her cancer and Bench’s ‘heart surgery’. Guess not
It’s the complete opposite for these two.
you get diagnosed with skin cancer you stay out the sun as much as possible not lay there sizzling away.
---
I’m not saying they should do a drastic change but they can do easy effective changes. One thing I learnt from therapy was mindset change can make a difference.
She thinks she reached the height of changes reading 20 pages of atomic habits and vlogging about habit stacking - all she’s managed to do is make a habit of stacking all the snacks in her gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.