Brogan Tate #152 Monopoly, pins and even more chins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think calling a book “trash” publicly is too much? If someone called content of hers trash she’d cry, block them and buy herself a sweet treat. 🥴🥴
Yeah there's so many different ways to say you didn't like something without just calling it trash... Just shows a lack of creativity and that she has not mastered the English language at all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else think calling a book “trash” publicly is too much? If someone called content of hers trash she’d cry, block them and buy herself a sweet treat. 🥴🥴
Was never gonna call Adam Hattons trash either, that got a record timed 5 star review. Colour me shocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m not even that red after a game of football with the Labrador in the garden and there’s a slight incline in the garden

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not even that red after a game of football with the Labrador in the garden and there’s a slight incline in the garden
I wasn’t that red after mowing my front and back gardens in 30 degree heat for an hour the other week and the back has a total slope. Hot and sweaty? Yes. A shade of burgundy that looks like youre about to keel over? No.

I wonder if she realizes how much of a smug braggy bleep she looks like when she poses like this with materialistic crap.

Reactions: 13
Reviewing a book using that kind of language is weird and gross. Just because you don’t like something doesn’t make it trash.

Reactions: 19
I am not going to lie, but I too get so red and sweaty like Brogan and I know it is 100% my fault for not having the healthiest of diets and rarely exercise BUT I do not post myself online and claim to have amazing skin thanks to a paid brand deal

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She can't even see how stupid she sounds when she mentions being a book lover when she struggles reading bleeping modern fantasy with lots of sex scenes because she is overwhelmed and needs something "easy". Like this is the coloring book once again. That new IG will die a painful death because she needs one month to read a simple and quick romance book. She's only doing this to get freebies. She's pathetic.
Almost 50 books in 2 years are you kidding me? Does she read backwards?

a97b1d1be1c7cf7d36c9fe6f0c52e795.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18
totally bet she considers setting up that new instagram page as work when at best it’s a hobby. People create better pages and reviews in their spare time whilst leading actual busy lives

Reactions: 10
Sorry but that's out of order.

She'd obviously buy herself multiple sweet treats not just one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tempted to comment by tagging the author and being like “don’t listen to the trolls hun. Only read positive accounts that give big sister vibes. Your book is amazing. So proud of you. Now take a well deserved me day”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Tempted to comment by tagging the author and being like “don’t listen to the trolls hun. Only read positive accounts that give big sister vibes. Your book is amazing. So proud of you. Now take a well deserved me day”.
At least someone writing a book is something that takes time, so I'd get them taking a few days after finishing, not after a brutally difficult 2 month shift of vacationing.

Reactions: 15
Do it, do it, dooooooo ittttttt!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.