Brogan Tate #152 Monopoly, pins and even more chins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hates spice but bought the Acotar books and the Lucy Score series. What a moron, those have plenty of spice in them. She be better reading Winnie the Pooh tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She hates spice but bought the Acotar books and the Lucy Score series. What a moron, those have plenty of spice in them. She be better reading Winnie the Pooh tbh
Of course she did, because she is a sheep and needs others to tell her what to read. She would have never picked up Fourth Wing on her own either, but like everything else in her life she is late to the game and most have already moved on!

Reactions: 19
hates spice but has said she thinks she’ll enjoy the Twisted series by Ana Huang and wants to start it next. Girl make up your mind you sheep 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can use her HAD TO HAVE IT IMMEDIATELY SO SHE BOUGHT IT IN A COLOUR SHE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE Kindle and read Mommie Dearest as it's on this months offers. Must admit it gave me a chuckle and I immediately thought of @Venom 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly don’t think she’ll understand ACOTAR 😂 it’s not really high level but she strikes me as the kind of person who needs it laid out for her and there’s a fair amount of subtext (plus fourth wing is light fantasy in my opinion, I can’t see her getting onboard more into the fae world)

Reactions: 12
Reviewing a book using that kind of language is weird and gross. Just because you don’t like something doesn’t make it trash.
Exactly. I might say something is trash to my husband if I CBA explaining to him or if I know it's something he's not that arsed about 😂 but if I was reviewing something or explaining to someone why I didn't like a book/show/movie then I'd actually give a proper response and not just trash. It's rude and shows what kind of person she really is. As others have said, if people said her content is trash in a review then she'd be having a breakdown and setting her dog bonky on whoever dared say it.

"Welcome to this week's book club. The book was trash, so next week we'll be reading...." She's so bleeping dumb.

She obviously can't handle anything that highlights her lack of sex life... Sorry, spice 🙄. She's clearly not getting any and hasn't had a good rodgering since the great bullet loss but I suppose she doesn't care that much, she'd rather shove food in her fat gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She can use her HAD TO HAVE IT IMMEDIATELY SO SHE BOUGHT IT IN A COLOUR SHE DOESN'T EVEN LIKE Kindle and read Mommie Dearest as it's on this months offers. Must admit it gave me a chuckle and I immediately thought of @Venom 😂😂
Joan could use a wire hanger on our ol’ brogger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Calling a book trash when you can’t even write a few sentences on your stories correctly is a bit rich.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Anyone notice what's on the tshirt!
Was too shocked at her skin colour raspberry ripple red

does Eurostar have different tiered seating? I’m thinking she may have done an upgrade after their business class experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I genuinely think if she went to the doctors they would have a few harsh but true words ro her right now her hole body is going to shut down before she's 35 if she.keeps going the way she's.going

Reactions: 7
24 hours later and I am still stunned by the holiday underwear selection, and now we add the fact she cannot cope with a book that has a mild sex scene in it. Newlywed. 30.

Tell me you only fantasize about food without telling me. I live for the day when we discover that Binjuice dresses up as a fat sailor for Frazer (do not tell me he is straight).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
24 hours later and I am still stunned by the holiday underwear selection, and now we add the fact she cannot cope with a book that has a mild sex scene in it. Newlywed. 30.

Tell me you only fantasize about food without telling me. I live for the day when we discover that Binjuice dresses up as a fat sailor for Frazer (do not tell me he is straight).
Hey, Elton John was once married to a woman. Maybe Bench is on a journey.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I genuinely think if she went to the doctors they would have a few harsh but true words ro her right now her hole body is going to shut down before she's 35 if she.keeps going the way she's.going
I'm not so sure, remember she went to the docs for a stitch and was told to rest

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was too shocked at her skin colour raspberry ripple red

does Eurostar have different tiered seating? I’m thinking she may have done an upgrade after their business class experience.
Yeh it does I upgraded the once for a fiver just had to keep checking. You get a packed lunch and a wine/beer/soft drink and the seat room is slightly better nowt to write home about or show off about

Reactions: 6
Yeh it does I upgraded the once for a fiver just had to keep checking. You get a packed lunch and a wine/beer/soft drink and the seat room is slightly better nowt to write home about or show off about
Well if the seats are wider she’s going to need it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, some Australian luxury vloggers I watch did Premier Class or whatever it’s called from London to Paris. It was total Patsy and Eddy hilarity with one not impressed to be lugging her own bags or standing in the long taxi queue at Gard du Nord. lol Even the non bouji one said it wasn’t anything to write home about and that she would just go regular class in future.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.