Brogan Tate #152 Monopoly, pins and even more chins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arrives in London and states it’s a beautiful blue sky day - pans to show clouds and a small patch of blue.
Tell me your a compulsive liar without telling me your a compulsive liar

IMG_5600.jpeg

🤣 eats a burger and it reminds her of her mum - that’s charming, she’s food obsessed, eating boa buns when she’s not hungry and thinks it’s a light meal - no Bogie a salad is a light meal just try one
IMG_5603.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
When we go to Disney we meet the standard characters but don’t do any of the actors pretending to be princesses etc. In galaxy’s edge we do earth Vader storm troopers but only because you can’t see their faces. Weirds me out the princesses etc
Same at DLP with Thor and stuff although starlord was super fit but I still didn’t get a pic

Reactions: 9
Just watched the "Theatre" vlog and I'm sorry, the clue is in the name with Hades Town - it's obviously a retelling of the Greek myths surrounding Hades. I now want to go and see it even more if they didn't like it! I also literally cannot wait to see what she thinks of Starlight Express, it's one of my most favourite shows of all time, I loved it back in the day, but the storyline is all over the place unless you suspend your sense of reality. So it's going to totally go over her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She bought 4 PINS?!?!?!?! 4 PINS OF A THEATRE SHOW SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW!?!?! MAKE IT STOP!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Did she say in the station that she'd had a long journey, but at least she had her 'reading magazines'? That's a new one, unless she meant 'Readly magazines' #AD

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Went in a book shop and she says “ I loved that book shop it had lots of books in it!” What!!! ???

They both hit new levels of thick of shitness in this video. Talking absolute bollocks!!

Surely you see a show coz you like the sound of it,you roughly know what it’s going to be about and give it a go?! But not those two it’s just chucking money at anything coz it fits their bragging day!

Are they on a dare or doing some secret tv show where you have to spend the most money in a short space of time?!

Theatre x 2, food,hotel,Penhaligons,Disney?!!
And that’s all 5 minutes after a two month cruise!

Overload of bragging!

Then dropping a hint about a New York theatre trip! 😳

The know it’s really mean but can’t wait for these two to drop off their “celebrity” cloud!

Reactions: 20
Ugh, Binge with the cream in Shake Shack
"you know what happens when you have too much cream"
"similar consistency"
:sick:
Then she starts talking about IBS tablets. Repulsive, the pair of them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
What does she see in the pics she posts of herself, because she posts things that would be deleted so fast off my phone that time would go backwards, and photos that would send me into a spiral of sobbing and hating myself.

But she’s there, grinning away as her fanny eats her ugly shorts looking like Tweedledum.
What I wouldn’t give for her deluded confidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did she say in the station that she'd had a long journey, but at least she had her 'reading magazines'? That's a new one, unless she meant 'Readly magazines' #AD
The cc said "Readly" but I also heard "reading".

She's doing that um-um thing before eating again too. 1) It's yum-yum 2) you're not trying to get a child to eat so STOP

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ugh, Binge with the cream in Shake Shack
"you know what happens when you have too much cream"
"similar consistency"
:sick:
Then she starts talking about IBS tablets. Repulsive, the pair of them.
I'm sorry but I just cannot for the life of me fathom how she can eat what she eats if, and that's a big IF, she actually does have ibs. I've recently been diagnosed and have to be so careful about what I eat the weight has dropped off.
Maybe it's not ibs and just your really awful, full fat, sugar laden diet thats causing your stomach issues Bogs?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Going to Shake Shack and polishing off a burger, large fries, large lemonade and a ‘Pride’ milkshake and then 3 or 4 hours later going to Buns N Buns and polishing off 6 bao buns and some other sushi bits between them as well as a cocktail each. Is it any wonder they weigh 750 pounds combined?
They are both honestly totally out of control, her especially. I would bet any money that she will 20 stone within a couple of years.

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but I just cannot for the life of me fathom how she can eat what she eats if, and that's a big IF, she actually does have ibs. I've recently been diagnosed and have to be so careful about what I eat the weight has dropped off.
Maybe it's not ibs and just your really awful, full fat, sugar laden diet thats causing your stomach issues Bogs?
I highly suggest checking out the Fodmap diet. It really helped me determine some of my trigger foods for my IBS.

Reactions: 6
Him filming her packing and going inside the train station like she's some sort of famous popstar is killing me. Like first she filmed him going inside and then he had to come back and filmed her. He can't even film properly, so shaky and out of frame 🥴 And I'm sure she thought this was a very good AD

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I always get so wound up when she flippantly mentions her “IBS tablets”, but she means those buscopan things.

I have legitimately medically diagnosed IBS, and it took years of awful tests and various prescription medications from the doctors.

these two absolutely do not IBS. They have greed and glutton.
Real IBS has me crippled over in so much pain I feel sick, my stomach blows up the same size as when I was pregnant at either the wrong mouthful of food.

These two have the shits all the time because they just shovel food in their wide open gobs at every opportunity they get. That is NOT ibs.

you pair of greedy fat ugly shits. And also, how patronising was brogan when banjo mentioned the ice cream went towards a pride charity, she goes “awww” like it’s a fund raiser for a local dog charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.