Brogan Tate #152 Monopoly, pins and even more chins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they were really rude in their review about Hadestown, looks like standing ovation in the theatre so yes Bogie and Bench you are STUPID and have not heart.
What theatre lover books a show and reads nothing about it in the months they had before they went to see it - likely only booked because of its rave reviews (by people that actually know what they are talking about)
Can totally see why they loved means girls instead… they're incredibly bitchy.

and the 💩 talk and bench not allowed cream jfc I gagged!

IMG_5599.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
they were really rude in their review about Hadestown, looks like standing ovation in the theatre so yes Bogie and Bench you are STUPID and have not heart.
What theatre lover books a show and reads nothing about it in the months they had before they went to see it - likely only booked because of its rave reviews (by people that actually know what they are talking about)
Can totally see why they loved means girls instead… they're incredibly bitchy.

and the 💩 talk and bench not allowed cream jfc I gagged!

View attachment 2992443
I pissed myself at that bit. It made you feel stupid bogbrush because you ARE stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Reminds me of cruise blogger Gary Bembridge when he went on a Disney cruise and they had a little dinner show based on Tangled. He said he didn’t like it because he hadn’t seen the movie so he couldn’t follow it. It’s Rapunzel, FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He always says ‘we’re here for a good time, not a long time’. Yeah keep saying that dumbass. Most people who live like they do don’t just suddenly die after having a great time over indulging. They end up living for years or decades suffering consequences of ill health first. bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 14
She didn’t understand Miss Saigon either when she went to that a few years ago. She was really rude about it, probably because it’s an entirely sung through piece with no need for speaking. It’s one of the greatest pieces of musical theatre but of course she was too stupid for that

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I recently went to see Player Kings starring Ian McKellen which was brilliant but it's nearly four hours long - a fake theatre fan like Brogan wouldn't even last 4 minutes, she'd think Henry IV is a hoover and Shakespeare is a sibling band from the 1980s.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hadestown £85 each £170
Mean girls £70 each £140
Hub hotel £250 for one night
Whatever they spent on food and train as well

on top of a trip to Disneyland Paris and the half world cruise. I’m all for people living their life and if they have the cash then good for them, but at this stage they need to start being honest about how they pay for it. Young women follow her and will be thinking this life is achievable

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Apart from yewtu.be is there any other way to view her vlog, as I appear to have been locked out (don't know why).

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or these adults hugging the Disney characters is a bit on the creepy side? You wouldn't hug a random stranger would you? And to try and carry out a conversation, telling them they love their outfit etc.... just no
---
She's stretched herself so much.... wtf is going on with her lower half 🤪🤣🤣
She’s a hot mess stretched or not stretched 🤣

When there’s kids nearby I’ll play along with the characters at Disney the same you would around Santa Claus. Otherwise, nope.

Reactions: 9
Going to Shake Shack and polishing off a burger, large fries, large lemonade and a ‘Pride’ milkshake and then 3 or 4 hours later going to Buns N Buns and polishing off 6 bao buns and some other sushi bits between them as well as a cocktail each. Is it any wonder they weigh 750 pounds combined?
ONLY 750lbs?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She didn’t understand Miss Saigon either when she went to that a few years ago. She was really rude about it, probably because it’s an entirely sung through piece with no need for speaking. It’s one of the greatest pieces of musical theatre but of course she was too stupid for that
She said theatre is subjective but I don’t think it counts when she’s just thick as pig 💩
Being as rude as they were about a show because they didn’t ‘get it’ just shows how they have zero interest in anything out of their basic bubbles or repetitiveness.
And Bench actually surprised me when he said what he did he’s normally the one who googles the F out everything so he has some little fact to throw at his fat misses, he plays off how she’s behaving/complaining sometimes 🤷‍♀️ smh
Did it in NZ after they went to the vineyard place on THAT cycling trip. Started out positive when she started complaining about price he started to as well.

Reactions: 16
Hadestown £85 each £170
Mean girls £70 each £140
Hub hotel £250 for one night
Whatever they spent on food and train as well

on top of a trip to Disneyland Paris and the half world cruise. I’m all for people living their life and if they have the cash then good for them, but at this stage they need to start being honest about how they pay for it. Young women follow her and will be thinking this life is achievable
£250 for a premier inn hub! Is that how much she paid? I’ve never paid anywhere near that, but I’m not fussy on location because you can get anywhere easily in London. She’s really spending the money recently…

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or these adults hugging the Disney characters is a bit on the creepy side? You wouldn't hug a random stranger would you? And to try and carry out a conversation, telling them they love their outfit etc.... just no
---
She's stretched herself so much.... wtf is going on with her lower half 🤪🤣🤣
I find that really odd in her most recent photos, looking at the actors they are clearly young adults & obviously compete strangers, I can’t understand the appeal in hugging them, taking photos with them as if they’re celebrities when they’re simply in fancy dress? When we went to Disneyworld with my 12 year old she was mortified by the ‘face characters’ (the ones who pretend to be Snow White etc), she didn’t want to meet them because they’re just strangers dressed up. I don’t get the appeal if you’re not a little kid?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.