Brogan Tate #152 Monopoly, pins and even more chins!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2990861

Feel like I could have moulded better teeth for her. I am not a dentist.

Why does she constantly overuse the words maximised, prioritise, achieve, navigate and logistics. Is she trying to sound clever? If so, she needs to learn more than those 5 words which she shoe-horns into every single vlog.

I don’t understand how she couldn’t ‘keep up’ with insta stories while she was away, yet she took 1500 photos in 3 days. Average of 500 photos a day. Let’s say she has 8 hours sleep. That’s 500 photos in 16 hours. That’s one photo every two minutes average. So she was CONSTANTLY on her phone. But unable to upload to insta? It takes seconds (if you don’t edit). She really classes insta as ‘work’ doesn’t she. Can’t she realise that the viewers are people using insta casually. We know what is involved in posting to your insta story (ie nothing). It’s like she doesn’t post contemporaneously so that she can do her little recaps when she gets home (which she genuinely considers to be work). It’s hilarious. I’d love to see her in a proper job. She would have a melt down and would deserve every second.

how can benji pander to her like this? cooking all her meals. doing all housework. no job of his own. for a 29 year old man its disgusting. i don't understand how her followers can’t see this???
The reason she’s taking 1 photo every 2 minutes but not uploading and saying it’s because she’s “living in the moment” is really because she is editing the duck out of them! It’s taking her so long she doesn’t seem to be doing it until she’s home or at the end of the day. Even though she still looks dreadful, she looks a million times more dreadful irl, that YouTube video someone posted of her last week where she is stomping along in the background at that YouTube event was an absolute shocker, she is gigantic in real life

Reactions: 17
The problem is that she bleeping hikes the shorts and denim skirt almost up to her sagging tits and then tucks in the shirt!!!

If she bought the correct size and then had the shorts or skirt sitting around her belly button, and the shirt untucked it would really hide a multitude of sins.

Said by someone who has hidden their little pooch belly since I hit puberty back in the late 80s early 90s.

Reactions: 13
Still bragging about how often she goes to London ‘2-3x a month’, as if she’s basically a local, yet only knows the tourist 101 areas like the theatre and Shake Shack.

She even had to use her phone to tell her which direction the East/West/North/South tube goes in. Is it not self explanatory?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20240613_200446_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Another belter of a facial expression from Broges here, who continues to believe that even the air is food.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
So Benji thinks you shouldn't have to know greek mythology to understand / enjoy a musical based on greek mythology...make it make sense 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also fancy spending £170 to see a show you've done no research on !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Going to Shake Shack and polishing off a burger, large fries, large lemonade and a ‘Pride’ milkshake and then 3 or 4 hours later going to Buns N Buns and polishing off 6 bao buns and some other sushi bits between them as well as a cocktail each. Is it any wonder they weigh 750 pounds combined?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
I've not seen the vlog yet, but just to say that Hadestown has been running on Broadway for 5 years playing to sold-out audiences. It's hardly a niche, complex show. These two are imbeciles 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.