Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember, this is the girl who went to the doctor over a STITCH. Most people will get a stitch if they start running too quickly, but to go to a doctor for it 🙄
That's why she stopped running ........ for good .............. forever ......... LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The one good thing is that Bianca strikes me as the type to do her wedding right so there will be hair and makeup professionally done for the bridesmaids. Not that I think the friendship will last the 12-18 months until her wedding…
B will have fat unattractive bridesmaids to make her look good , she has a ugly heart

Reactions: 19
I‘ve sometimes had a slither of sympathy for her struggling with her weight and eating her feelings, lacking confidence, etc. I have to remind myself that she waltzed around that room in her wedding dress (which is fine as a private moment), and not only filmed it, but shared it on the internet for us all to witness. Self absorbed and arrogant to the core. Vile.

Reactions: 27
Normally a lurker who is stuck trying to get through the last few threads (hard when you are on mat leave with a 7 month old!🤣) …..

But I mainly just wanted to say, as I think this everytime I watch her - she really is just an humourless, uncultured simpleton isn’t she. Like she just knows nothing about anything not even her favourite thing on earth - food; she just eats basic witch Yates foods with her cat bum mouth. Another thing that pisses me off is that everytime she drinks from a straw, it looks like she doesnt close her mouth when finished and the drink goes back into the drink having been in her mouth if that makes sense. Makes me ill.

Anyway, I flit between two opinions on the wedding sham and why it was just the two of them. One being they are just selfish, rude bastards who don’t care about anyone else but themselves and who greedily just wanted to spend money on themselves and not even have to consider anyone else. They seem to come across like they didn’t want anyone to feel that they were entitled to come to their wedding and have them pay for a day for guests or let anyone else be so lucky to get to experience that with them and hear their vows aka ‘lovely words’. Like dont flatter yourself anyone even your families were deperate to see you get married - no one cares as much as you make out they do! Also, if people don’t come then no one can have as many opinions on it as Brogan had at every one of Benjis friends weddings she went to.

Or

Brogan desperately wanted the tradish uk wedding but then quickly realised she wouldn’t be able to have the big family and friend filled day she no doubt convinced herself was the only way to have a wedding - as she has no friends and very little family. If she couldn’t have a massive wedding that would make everyone jel ( 🥱 ) because pf how big and lavish it was and with so many guests and friends shpwing up for her (which she expects despite never showing up for anyone but herself, not even Benji) - then I presume after Benjis suggestion to get married alone because hes a tight gir who didnt want to spend any money on anyone but his big gut, you go the complete opposite and pretends its romantic and what you want. An intimate wedding just the two of you because you love each other so much the wedding is just for you both so as to make it more ‘special’ - kinda like an invite only club that everyone wants to go to because they werent invited - except no one else cared but them. The whole thing is just so so sad - like you see each other all day every day, the wedding had no surprises or special romantic touches from each other becauae theyre both too selfish to do that for the other when they know they would get nothing back.

Like if you can’t have a big amazing wedding - then you need to do something ‘different’ so it’s just just ‘like everyone elses wedding’ if that males sense. it has to be something they can talk about, act superior about and be slightly out of the normal - which the setting was and having it just them two - but everything else was just your generic hotel wedding just shitter and sadder. 🤷‍♀️

Also on the Bonnie topic, I just always felt she was more for Brogan - kind of like a special needs dog and Benji wasnt really bothered. He never (when he worked) really seemed that bothered by her whereas Brogan treated her like a help dog. Thats probably something to do with some kind of childhood trauma of narcissistic and uncaring parents but who knows. Although I think once Benji quick work Bonnie became more of a hinderance than company as she now had Benji full time so she wasnt too sad when she passed. 🤷‍♀️ I duno but theyre both so grating and selfish so 😬🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What's the point of her having a Q+A video - she will just say everything was amazing, just the way they wanted, achieved so much.. Blah Blah Blah.

Everything to them is like polishing a turd, trying to make the most basic of things sound so special.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Normally a lurker who is stuck trying to get through the last few threads (hard when you are on mat leave with a 7 month old!🤣) …..

But I mainly just wanted to say, as I think this everytime I watch her - she really is just an humourless, uncultured simpleton isn’t she. Like she just knows nothing about anything not even her favourite thing on earth - food; she just eats basic witch Yates foods with her cat bum mouth. Another thing that pisses me off is that everytime she drinks from a straw, it looks like she doesnt close her mouth when finished and the drink goes back into the drink having been in her mouth if that makes sense. Makes me ill.

Anyway, I flit between two opinions on the wedding sham and why it was just the two of them. One being they are just selfish, rude bastards who don’t care about anyone else but themselves and who greedily just wanted to spend money on themselves and not even have to consider anyone else. They seem to come across like they didn’t want anyone to feel that they were entitled to come to their wedding and have them pay for a day for guests or let anyone else be so lucky to get to experience that with them and hear their vows aka ‘lovely words’. Like dont flatter yourself anyone even your families were deperate to see you get married - no one cares as much as you make out they do! Also, if people don’t come then no one can have as many opinions on it as Brogan had at every one of Benjis friends weddings she went to.

Or

Brogan desperately wanted the tradish uk wedding but then quickly realised she wouldn’t be able to have the big family and friend filled day she no doubt convinced herself was the only way to have a wedding - as she has no friends and very little family. If she couldn’t have a massive wedding that would make everyone jel ( 🥱 ) because pf how big and lavish it was and with so many guests and friends shpwing up for her (which she expects despite never showing up for anyone but herself, not even Benji) - then I presume after Benjis suggestion to get married alone because hes a tight gir who didnt want to spend any money on anyone but his big gut, you go the complete opposite and pretends its romantic and what you want. An intimate wedding just the two of you because you love each other so much the wedding is just for you both so as to make it more ‘special’ - kinda like an invite only club that everyone wants to go to because they werent invited - except no one else cared but them. The whole thing is just so so sad - like you see each other all day every day, the wedding had no surprises or special romantic touches from each other becauae theyre both too selfish to do that for the other when they know they would get nothing back.

Like if you can’t have a big amazing wedding - then you need to do something ‘different’ so it’s just just ‘like everyone elses wedding’ if that males sense. it has to be something they can talk about, act superior about and be slightly out of the normal - which the setting was and having it just them two - but everything else was just your generic hotel wedding just shitter and sadder. 🤷‍♀️

Also on the Bonnie topic, I just always felt she was more for Brogan - kind of like a special needs dog and Benji wasnt really bothered. He never (when he worked) really seemed that bothered by her whereas Brogan treated her like a help dog. Thats probably something to do with some kind of childhood trauma of narcissistic and uncaring parents but who knows. Although I think once Benji quick work Bonnie became more of a hinderance than company as she now had Benji full time so she wasnt too sad when she passed. 🤷‍♀️ I duno but theyre both so grating and selfish so 😬🤣🤣
I think its probably a bit of both of those things...you can definitely see they begrudge spending money on/doing things for other people with how little care and effort they put into that party.

Reactions: 21
What's the point of her having a Q+A video - she will just say everything was amazing, just the way they wanted, achieved so much.. Blah Blah Blah.

Everything to them is like polishing a turd, trying to make the most basic of things sound so special.
She’d never be truthful even if it was crap, she’ll only answer ‘positive’ questions

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’d never be truthful even if it was crap, she’ll only answer ‘positive’ questions
Especially when she’s still up the arse if the Piano PR woman. Like get a clue… they didn’t gift you anything and probably won’t ever again. Move on.

But knowing her, she thinks it’s a guarantee somehow of getting another freebie cruise in Europe or the Caribbean so she’s riding that one trick pony til it’s dead.

I haven’t watched the last few vlogs but that curly hair Smithy’s mom meets Temu Mick Hucknall look is getting worse and worse the bigger her face/head/neck gets and the greasier and yet dry at the same time the hair gets. It’s truly baffling.
I thought at the very beginning of the birthday vlog her hair looked quite nice then she did something to it when she was getting ready for breakfast and it looked terrible. I‘m sure like everything else about her, she’s ruining her hair by covering it in products or brushing it or something.
---
Jesus look at the state of her 🙈 how does she think she looks sew sew good. How is this not a wake up call for her??

They need to give up the soda, energy drinks, mainly drink alot of water (her gross skin would thank her) eat alot of green veggies, cut the alcohol right back to a glass once a week or completely give it up for a few months, minimise the sugary snacks to only having a treat once a week (not eating a whole cake in one sitting) one cheat meal once a week, put some good protein into her diet for each meal and work out for an hour a day.. it wouldn’t be over nights but over a 12 month period she would see results.. she also needs too declutter her home and really work on herself
Even if they just did two of these things they’d make a big change.
---

Or

I bet she wanted a lavish wedding if someone else was footing the bill. But if she had to pay for it then it wasn’t going to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think there will be another cruise, as the Overs said in their vlog that they got cruise credits due to the change in the itinerary - they also got additional onboard spending. I did a cruise to Japan a few years ago, it should have been a 9 day cruise with 2 days at sea but due to a Super typhoon it ended up being a 7 day cruise with 5 days at sea. We were given all our cruise money back, free Wi-Fi and telephone calls. I booked a cruise to Hawaii with mine.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I think there will be another cruise, as the Overs said in their vlog that they got cruise credits due to the change in the itinerary - they also got additional onboard spending. I did a cruise to Japan a few years ago, it should have been a 9 day cruise with 2 days at sea but due to a Super typhoon it ended up being a 7 day cruise with 5 days at sea. We were given all our cruise money back, free Wi-Fi and telephone calls. I booked a cruise to Hawaii with mine.
Brogan is probably fuming that this information is out there as she'd love nothing more than for her followers to believe that a future cruise was gifted to her and not just the result of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope you had a lovely holiday.. I know right so sad..
---
Who’s taking one for the team and will be asking her questions for her q & a videos 😏
Was brilliant thanks… wasn’t able to do all of what we wanted but it was incredibly hot and humid, struggled some days with it I was totally put off food (almost 40C) and just wanted water and AC, seriously don’t know how they managed to eat so much. Makes me want to puke just thinking about it.

Her q&a’s are about as interesting as brown paper bags…

Reactions: 8
I think its probably a bit of both of those things...you can definitely see they begrudge spending money on/doing things for other people with how little care and effort they put into that party.
Exactly. This is also the girl who gifts her friends free PR gifts for their birthdays, OR, she seems to go around shops all year picking generic cards and “gifts” in case she needs them for a friend in the future. So there is absolutely no personalisation or thought in anything she gives anyone else

Reactions: 18
Exactly. This is also the girl who gifts her friends free PR gifts for their birthdays, OR, she seems to go around shops all year picking generic cards and “gifts” in case she needs them for a friend in the future. So there is absolutely no personalisation or thought in anything she gives anyone else
She literally gave her grandma 10p tissues as part of her birthday present. Cheapskate

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The TK Maxx beauty bargains she always buys 😭

Reactions: 9
Id never heard of cosy club before but my colleagues took me to one today!

Nice for drinks and a catch up, but certainly not where I'd want my wedding reception.

Reactions: 16
I agree. I think when she was mentioning travel longer they were going to start taking longer trips or multiple trips together Like a lot of the cruise/travel vloggers do.

Reactions: 3
Brogan could make some great (and worthwhile) content about a health journey, documenting her making daily changes for better health outcomes. Those videos would do much better than videos of her just eating and pronouncing everything incorrectly.

• Haha
Brogan could make some great (and worthwhile) content about a health journey, documenting her making daily changes for better health outcomes. Those videos would do much better than videos of her just eating and pronouncing everything incorrectly.
She’s never going to do that unless it is sponsored. Any health or fitness content she’s ever done for any period of time has been sponsored. And she’s always hated it. When she was young she’d say how she hated the gym and hated working out. I’d expect she’ll give a half hearted try at getting healthy off camera and, I hope for her future health she is successful, but past behavior and logic tells us she won’t.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.