Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2905025

How can she look in the mirror in this outfit and think "yeah I look goooood"
Jesus look at the state of her 🙈 how does she think she looks sew sew good. How is this not a wake up call for her??

They need to give up the soda, energy drinks, mainly drink alot of water (her gross skin would thank her) eat alot of green veggies, cut the alcohol right back to a glass once a week or completely give it up for a few months, minimise the sugary snacks to only having a treat once a week (not eating a whole cake in one sitting) one cheat meal once a week, put some good protein into her diet for each meal and work out for an hour a day.. it wouldn’t be over nights but over a 12 month period she would see results.. she also needs too declutter her home and really work on herself

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
If any click I made gave Brogan money off food I think I'd deliberately clear my cookies. Anything else is contributing to her rapid slide into morbid obesity. I couldn't be even partly responsible for that tit.

Reactions: 11
She needs to find something new that makes her happy, because it appears that the only thing that currently does that is food. I do not understand why they got married, as there is no chemistry there whatsoever that I can see. I'm still not convinced that she isn't a beard. Not ruling out food videos at this point either, as I have no idea where all this money is coming from. Nobody has an unlimited inheritance unless there's a crown involved surely (not the turkey teef variety).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They were deffo pissed and holding each other up by the end of the slog. 🤣

Reactions: 7
Loved that clip of the antelope shitting at about ten minutes in. Just what I wanted to see 🥰💀
IMG_5974.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I haven’t watched the last few vlogs but that curly hair Smithy’s mom meets Temu Mick Hucknall look is getting worse and worse the bigger her face/head/neck gets and the greasier and yet dry at the same time the hair gets. It’s truly baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
After lurking for a couple of years I’ve finally taken the plunge and updated my avatar to this beauty 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Been on holiday for 2 weeks had the best time… been catching up where I can and watched the vlogs last night…
so sad about Bonnie but the vlogs jfc so boring

Reactions: 11
So she invited the PR lady from P&O to her wedding reception (desperate much) but has also just got back from a 'world' cruise where not one single part of it was gifted or an ad for P&O 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I had to change my profile pic from The Supreme to this absolute picture of 30 year old beauty and health

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So her guest list consisted of…
Gary C and Adam Twattan
Victoria no detail
Victorias mate Kat who Brogan creams her pants over because she makes pins
Kats husband who Brogan has never met
Bianca
That girl Georgie who was a fan and asked an ex to introduce them
That other Gary guy and his partner
Her manager
Lara Joanna Jarvis who is managed by same woman and came along with her
The P&O cruises PR woman
The girl she met in a Disney park last year and ditched her work tour group for
Her mum and brother, presumably her mums partner too
The rest of the list must have been made up of Bench’s family and friends

Where was Pentland who she claims she speaks to on the “work wives chat” on a daily basis?
I can see how why she was not keen on having a proper wedding and why this shebang was held in a high street pub. Ain’t no way she’s shelling out anything for these people.

Reactions: 32
Been on holiday for 2 weeks had the best time… been catching up where I can and watched the vlogs last night…
so sad about Bonnie but the vlogs jfc so boring
I hope you had a lovely holiday.. I know right so sad..
---
Who’s taking one for the team and will be asking her questions for her q & a videos 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So her guest list consisted of…
Gary C and Adam Twattan
Victoria no detail
Victorias mate Kat who Brogan creams her pants over because she makes pins
Kats husband who Brogan has never met
Bianca
That girl Georgie who was a fan and asked an ex to introduce them
That other Gary guy and his partner
Her manager
Lara Joanna Jarvis who is managed by same woman and came along with her
The P&O cruises PR woman
The girl she met in a Disney park last year and ditched her work tour group for
Her mum and brother, presumably her mums partner too
The rest of the list must have been made up of Bench’s family and friends

Where was Pentland who she claims she speaks to on the “work wives chat” on a daily basis?
I can see how why she was not keen on having a proper wedding and why this shebang was held in a high street pub. Ain’t no way she’s shelling out anything for these people.
That Shannon girl and her fella were there too, she posted stories to her Insta. They drove nearly 4 hours to go 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I mean if we ask her if she regrets the rust bucket wedding now she has had her party she is not going to be honest!!

She will lie about it for years until she eventually slips up

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.