Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the point of her Q&A other than to drag it out for as long as possible? She has shared every single detail of the (in name and for content only) wedding since it was booked, hell, we even saw her wedding night knickers, there can't possibly be anything else to find out!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've just watched a bit of the Overs are out vlog, a compete contrast to Bogey, they said that Durban was dirty and that Piano made an announcement saying not so go to various places as is was unsafe. They also said they were told that if you got off the ship and walked along the road by the Dock that the police could pick you up and return you to the ship and you would have your visa revoked. Now we know why Bogs and Bench ditched their wedding rings.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
So her guest list consisted of…
Gary C and Adam Twattan
Victoria no detail
Victorias mate Kat who Brogan creams her pants over because she makes pins
Kats husband who Brogan has never met
Bianca
That girl Georgie who was a fan and asked an ex to introduce them
That other Gary guy and his partner
Her manager
Lara Joanna Jarvis who is managed by same woman and came along with her
The P&O cruises PR woman
The girl she met in a Disney park last year and ditched her work tour group for
Her mum and brother, presumably her mums partner too
The rest of the list must have been made up of Bench’s family and friends

Where was Pentland who she claims she speaks to on the “work wives chat” on a daily basis?
I can see how why she was not keen on having a proper wedding and why this shebang was held in a high street pub. Ain’t no way she’s shelling out anything for these people.
Also no Brummy Mummy

Reactions: 9
I hope you had a lovely holiday.. I know right so sad..
---
Who’s taking one for the team and will be asking her questions for her q & a videos 😏
Let me ask her why she is so sunburnt when she was sponsored by dermatica to wear sunscreen lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And as someone else said, weird there were no pictures shared by either Brogan or Bianca of them both together at the party :unsure:

....unless I missed them.

Reactions: 13
Bianca shares a lot of her life even her ‘contraceptive journey’ 🤮 and usually posts multiple pics from the odd occasion she has met up with Boregan. Does seem strange for there to be no pics from attending her ‘besties’ wedding party
---
*manifesting a fall out and for Bianca to rip Boregan to shreds online*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God I dread to think what brogan will look like as a bridesmaid as biancas wedding when she didn't care about looking that awful at her own

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Brogan Tate #151 A complate state, it's no wonder when your name is Brogan Tate - excuse me Mrs Benjamin Lever! Not the best but I try. ;)

Reactions: 5
I watched a Q and A vlog from 9 months ago ...

First thing I observed is that in the video she said she wanted to be "the best version of herself" physically in her wedding dress on her wedding day - referring to pressure to look good for her wedding day... did she really look the best version?

And also some lame ass rubbish about how she started Couch to 5K --- got a stitch then was like why am I doing it , and sacked it off...

She clearly has no drive to lose weight, which is her prerogative but is just an observation...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Remember, this is the girl who went to the doctor over a STITCH. Most people will get a stitch if they start running too quickly, but to go to a doctor for it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 36
God I dread to think what brogan will look like as a bridesmaid as biancas wedding when she didn't care about looking that awful at her own
The one good thing is that Bianca strikes me as the type to do her wedding right so there will be hair and makeup professionally done for the bridesmaids. Not that I think the friendship will last the 12-18 months until her wedding…

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.