Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Benj said he didn't buy any souvenirs for himself until he bought the bookmark. I'm thinking this cruise haul is going to be Brogan showing all the tit she decided she wanted while saying "we bought this" to make us believe he had any say :LOL:
Does he have personal money? Does she give him an allowance? We need the truth!

Also one of her too tight bracelets seemed to have finally give up on life.
---
I thought the same. She seemed very subdued
To me they seemed drunk af and needed to lean on each other to stay up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hmm, weird vlog. They do seem subdued, but not really in a drunk or tired way (to me at least). They don't look as if they've recently had a row, so I'm going with that could have been when they got the Bonnie call.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, I think they knew about Bonnie by the very last part of the SA vlog.
Very sad all round really.

She's still doing the eat and smell your finger thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm behind and catching up M'loves but I've just seen Miss Havisham plodding around the domino room, pissed out her head and singing to herself.

Is she for bleeping real?? WHY is she doing this to herself? I AM MORTIFIED!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm amazed hello fresh are even still doing sponsorships, she probably badgered and begged them till they relented.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tell me why these oafs are in my feed, getting shared by the Nanalan insta account 🤬 it was meant to be a safe space!! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That video of her twirling in her wedding dress has proper cheered me up after a tit day. No matter how crap my day was at least I’m not Brogan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve got some time off coming up and fancy watching some old vlogs. Does anyone know when Benji first comes on the scene?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve got some time off coming up and fancy watching some old vlogs. Does anyone know when Benji first comes on the scene?
Early 2017 I think around end Feb/early March for his first mention, I’m not sure if she hasn’t deleted them though?

Reactions: 2
A6E240CA-A2AD-4DE9-88DC-1717EFA4DA4B.png
I cannot believe she asked if she could buy the bloody shopping basket in the gift shop. She is unhinged.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
The thing with these Hello Fresh ads is that, if I understand correctly, anyone gets the discount.

If I had it then I could give you exactly the same discount that they do - you get the discount and I get money off too.

We have Gousto and I'm sure that's how it works.

So it's not even that special

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.