Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another vlog from the rust bucket I hope this week.. wonder if she filmed a bts for her wedding party 🙈

Was Charlotte the girl she befriend in asda who had the baby?

They never mention Bonnie it’s like she never existed.. except the photo on the grind of her IG

When my beloved cat passed away last year he was only 7 and I was devastated.. I took a day off work a couple of days after he died and had a beautiful colour portrait done of him on my forearm.. I never shut up about him still

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I’d be fuming if my husband did a long scavenger hunt to reveal Pandora and some pins for my 30th birthday… not to sound like a brat, but he could have got something far more thoughtful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Capture d’écran 2024-04-29 à 19.13.14.png

How can she look in the mirror in this outfit and think "yeah I look goooood"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Jesus bleeping christ. What on earth has she done to herself
From profil she is as large as Benj, mental. She lost all of her shape.
---
Capture d’écran 2024-04-29 à 19.21.28.png

Meaning they do nothing after coming back usually. When you think they can't be worse, they're just surprise you again and again!
Exhausted being seated? Shopping? Eating?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m a bit behind but i’ve just worked up the courage to watch the birthday vlog. By my estimation which is obviously just generic values for things such as cake slices because we can’t know exactly how much she ate (except for when the weight of the steak was shown) a only the food shown in vlogs, I tracked on myfitnesspal and think she ate about 7,500 calories in a day….!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I think they knew Bonnie was coming to the end of it and that’s why Durban is the second to last vlog, rather than the excuse of wanting to enjoy the last stop. She doesn’t want to be called out on her timeline but they knew in Durban that they not come home to their dog I’m sure of it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Just watched latest vlog, in the early minutes or so , neither of them are wearing their rings…. Too fat for the tat? Gollum is too swollen? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Somethings definitely off. They say in the latest vlog they aren’t vlogging the last stop. Convenient? In the last 5minutes of the vlog, something seems off. Brogan doesn’t seem right. I think Bonnie died during the South Africa stop or they got some sort of call to say she wasn’t doing well. even my bf said something seems really weird about the last part of this vlog

Reactions: 9
Never seen such a stunning lack of chin on a human being. It’s practically inverted.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Somethings definitely off. They say in the latest vlog they aren’t vlogging the last stop. Convenient? In the last 5minutes of the vlog, something seems off. Brogan doesn’t seem right. I think Bonnie died during the South Africa stop or they got some sort of call to say she wasn’t doing well. even my bf said something seems really weird about the last part of this vlog
I thought the same. She seemed very subdued

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.