Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed out aloud when you said teefs..
she definitely spoke poorly before she got her fake dentures
I remember watching her pre-bench relationship… she spoke better but was still poor, now it seems worse, she’s isolated a lot so it’s no surprise.
The denture teefs 🤣 are just ridiculous… 🤣💀 now I’m thinking and laughing about her cat bum mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hadnt watched her last few videos and put the vlog on, even a few weeks from seeing her properly in her last vlog the difference in her face is so apparent.

From what I have seen on here posted from her wedding Q&A she wanted to be the best possible version of herself. Is this only honestly the best version of herself?

again, this is not a fat shaming post and purely talking down to the general look. The dullness of her skin the yellowing of the eyes the dehydrated lines all over her face, and the bloat.. all because she has NO healthy habits in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Bath "rum", perf "yum" and swimming cost "yum" - Irritate the life out of me.

You cant blame that on the dentures as she's been piss pronouncing her worms for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Couldn’t wait to clear out all Bonnie’s stuff and happy they now have more space for alcohol!!

They got PINS for a wedding present!! WTF!!
If someone gave me a pin for a wedding present I’d pin it in their eye!!

All that mini toiletries stuff and I bet we’ll see her buying more for her next eating journey,ooh sorry holiday!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
All that mini toiletries stuff and I bet we’ll see her buying more for her next eating journey,ooh sorry holiday!
The fact she binned the Disney ones. I use mine for swimming and ran out in March, she could've bunged them on Vinted for a couple of quid and someone would've probably picked them up...

Reactions: 18
The fact she binned the Disney ones. I use mine for swimming and ran out in March, she could've bunged them on Vinted for a couple of quid and someone would've probably picked them up...
I mean, instead of wasting so much space but decanter what you have into the cute bottles right?

Reactions: 10
I mean, instead of wasting so much space but decanter what you have into the cute bottles right?
I've never been able to get the tops of them off, probably done on purpose. But they were literally full and she binned them.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder how the hell he used to work because he can't be without a bleeping screen by his side. Was his iPad attached to his tool belt or something?
tbf if I was married to Bogie I’d have that permanently at my side as well - she’s hardly stimulating conversation.
Same goes for the headphones he’s always got in

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used my body wash at home when I ran out and before I went to the shops. But there are loads of hygiene banks that would have loved them. Nope, straight in the bin.

Saw this on Insta this morning and thought of Brogan and Benji

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought the same seeing those screenshots! Also wondering how either of them are going to fit in there… 🤔
I'm sure when she was renovating the utility rum she said she wanted for 'guests' so they didn't have to go upstairs AKA walk through the house. When they barbecue with all their imaginary friends.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sure when she was renovating the utility rum she said she wanted for 'guests' so they didn't have to go upstairs AKA walk through the house. When they barbecues with all their imaginary friends.
Right but if you’re on your ground level eating, watching TV, etc wouldn’t you use the downstairs loo instead of going upstairs? I know I use mine and I live alone.

Reactions: 14
I can't even with the level of delusion from her these days. Someone who works with a personal trainer and eats healthily is not putting on weight the way she is, or is huffing and puffing from a few minutes walking when they've just turned 30.

Reactions: 16
Exactly. Plus she shows us literally everything she eats. None of it is healthy. Or one thing will be and the rest of her diet is literal garbage. I mean she can say it until she's red in the face (lol when is she not) but I believe my own ears and eyes personally

• Heart
Reactions: 17
tbf if I was married to Bogie I’d have that permanently at my side as well - she’s hardly stimulating conversation.
Same goes for the headphones he’s always got in
Yeah, but it's not like Bench is either. Mr. Backward Cap I Googled it, So I Know Everything

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right but if you’re on your ground level eating, watching TV, etc wouldn’t you use the downstairs loo instead of going upstairs? I know I use mine and I live alone.
I don’t think she can fit in the downstairs loo anymore though

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow she’s looking red in this photo. She’s like Mick Huknalls fat smelly older sister.
IMG_3891.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.