Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has there been any mention of the “alleged “ house sitter they had in whilst they were swanning round on the rust bucket??

Reactions: 9
Has anyone noticed that when they cooked hello fresh curry in today’s video they ‘accidentally’ forgot the spinach? So it ended up just another beige meal lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just another brag vlog. Look what we got given as gifts/look at our new Dyson vacuum. Yawn.

Reactions: 13
I still can't get over the balls on her to say "We had to say our forever goodbye to Bonnie" Well, no you didn't given YOU WEREN'T bleeping THERE!!!!

Also m'loves, there are some excellent mistakes by Big B's "professional" captioner in the wedding Q&A video.
- Mr and Mrs SALIVA was a personal highlight. 😂😂😂
Why did she pronounce "Moe" like "Moo" or "Meeewww"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
pronouncing 'moe' as mew, wow, and she isn't even a mew she's a miltank if I ever saw one 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She never used to speak this badly.. is it because she’s gotten so lazy? Everytime she says anti bac it sounds like anti vac it makes me rage 😡 duck she’s so annoying..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My man (who doesn't know anything about Brogan) told me yesterday : all those youtubers that you watch sometimes sound the same.. but this one in particular sounds like a karen... 🤣 I was like oooh man you have no idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2924361
See …. Now I would say shirt good, bag good, I can’t support the havianas 😂😂 I like a normal pair I don’t like that type now if she had paired with jeans I think it would have been ok but the skirt …. Just no! The skirt with a white t shirt maybe ….. 🤔!
A shirt tucked into an elastic waist like that is so unflattering for her shape!

Reactions: 7
Has there been any mention of the “alleged “ house sitter they had in whilst they were swanning round on the rust bucket??
Not that I’ve seen.. but I’m pretty sure It was a friend of her mom’s that was the house sitter for them while they were away..

Reactions: 4
The bottle of vodka on the piano in the background at the start. Good job 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She never used to speak this badly.. is it because she’s gotten so lazy? Everytime she says anti bac it sounds like anti vac it makes me rage 😡 duck she’s so annoying..
Could it be the teefs?
I noticed when ever she eats/drinks on camera it looks awkward…

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.