Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rewatched her BAFTAs video from last year and she was openly pretty miserable about how she looked. No way did she like how she looked on her wedding day, less than a year later.

Reactions: 21
She may not want to speak about Bonnie again as per her hoity toity ness in the car chat but plenty of people are still mentioning Bonnie in the comments, bet she hates that!

Reactions: 15
IMG_0113.png

WHY does she stick her tongue out before she eats every mouthful? She puts her tongue back in before she puts the food in, so it's not like she's using her tongue as a way to get the food into her mouth. It's so so gross.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I think the worst part is that some young kid may look at some of these dopes and think they're doing something wrong when eating and emulate this.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tongue out eating part aside, how can she not see this and know her hair is way better styled like that!! She needs to stop with the frizzy curl look as it just makes her look so unkept.

Reactions: 21
I think she sticks her tongue out so the food doesn't touch her veneers. It looks and is very odd because they're not going to melt if food touches them!

Reactions: 4
Tongue out eating part aside, how can she not see this and know her hair is way better styled like that!! She needs to stop with the frizzy curl look as it just makes her look so unkept.
It looks better for sure, but it also requires a bit more effort which is a no go in her book! She knows she looks like tit but knows she's so far gone she has to hide behind 'this is me, it's just who I am I love myself and am beautiful the way I am' bollocks because she knows the only other option is to put some hard work in to change and she just won't want to do that...especially if no brand is willing to chuck some cash at her or throw her some freebies to do so.

Reactions: 9
Biscuits for a wedding present? Even if they are spenny (are they?) who gifts biscuits. Pretty sad that the presents she's showing are really strange ones.! Almost like the people gifting them are not actually friends cos your friends know you - people who don't actually 'know you' gift things like biscuits and framed pictures of a rust bucket........

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she looks like a gammon joint, so shocking how she's completely let herself go

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Urgh today's post about the beach walk. She can't even go for a walk without buying a sugar laden drink. Just take a bottle of water instead!

There are so many little changes that she could make like this that would help her to be healthier.

Reactions: 17
Biscuits for a wedding present? Even if they are spenny (are they?) who gifts biscuits. Pretty sad that the presents she's showing are really strange ones.! Almost like the people gifting them are not actually friends cos your friends know you - people who don't actually 'know you' gift things like biscuits and framed pictures of a rust bucket........
I think she's lucky she got any gifts considering she didn't have any guests at the wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.