Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never understand her creaming herself over travel sized products. Like the free stuff you get when you buy full sized products or the samples from Sephora are enough. Why even buy overpriced tiny products when you can just put some of your skincare in little bottles? I know that witch buys the sliced fruit in plastic packaging in M&S because she’s too lazy to use a knife.

Reactions: 23
Back to the BAFTAs for a second.

I'm suprised there hasn't been some passive aggressive inspo quote by Brogey today. She's probably fuming.

Louise Pentland was invited by P+O. Got hair and make up done professionally and looked really good. Embraced the event and had some cool stuff on her stories about the night.

What did we get from Brogey last year? A 10 min vlog of her getting dressed in the dark in an airport holiday inn and packing 85 snacks for a short Uber ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i know she said she wasn’t going to really talk about Bonnie but neither of them really showed any emotion about her in that vlog…

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Did she really say she doesn't keep the Hello Fresh cards because she doesn't "recreate" them and just re-order because they eat the same thing all the time??? JUST COOK IT'S CHEAPER!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Brogan, if you need to declutter, tidy up and throw away so much stuff so many times through a year, it means you're messy af, disorganized af and spendthrift af. I swear if you keep your money in your wallet it won't vaporize!

They really have no idea how to manage a house. It's like watching them playing Polly Pocket.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Any pics of her newly renovated downstairs bathroom? I won’t have time to watch the slog tonight 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Febreze and the screwed up towel! Honestly, if youre showing it on a vlog even if it is just a downstairs loo at least tidy up?? She literally has no shame
I thought the same seeing those screenshots! Also wondering how either of them are going to fit in there… 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So now they no longer have Bonnie sleeping in the cupboard will they get a full sized door, or fill it with snacks and keep the hole for easy access

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's would involve her actually going to the gym though...
It’s been nice weather here, I’ve been expecting her to be there by the outdoor Poole ordering snacks and reading her kindle (why else would you go to a gym 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.