Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will she like it and not love it? Or will she post some absolute gushing crap over his shite book, showing that she really has no taste in literature

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Legacy piece of work"....please. It's not like he's written the next Booker Prize winner destined to be preserved in the British Library for future generations, far from it. If you want a chuckle though read the synopsis of it on Amazon, it's a mix of dodgy AI and input from proof reader extraordinaire Brogan (clue, the word spice appears!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She hasn’t banged on about that gratitude/journaling app that she used to mention quite regularly.
I remember she used to say she was so proud of herself for doing it for however many days without fail.

Reactions: 9
She hasn’t banged on about that gratitude/journaling app that she used to mention quite regularly.
I remember she used to say she was so proud of herself for doing it for however many days without fail.
What'd she write each day- "Grateful I can still do duck all"?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Its funny that she only had content because they have been doing f all for 3 weeks and still haven't unpacked or got life back in order. They are both laying around the house, how has she not dealt with that room before now, especially if Benji looks to be doing all the cooking

Reactions: 9
Isn't Adam's book self published though? I mean fair play for doing it but 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also dying at the little picture she's included of them like 'we are friends, honest'

So cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’ve accidentally bought it on kindle 😅🥲🤣 ffs

off to remind myself how to return a bloody kindle book now!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Idk I feel like she is doing ✨ something ✨ behind the scenes with regards to her weight, since when did Boggle go on 7am beach walks 👀 all that spiel about being happy as she is for the wedding is total bullshit. I don’t think she even knows what she wants, she’s been following PTs or nutritionists on IG showing she clearly is unhappy with herself but also “body positivity” accounts and stylists which is just inferring that she cba so she’ll stay where she is at with her health. I think she’s so unhappy after seeing the cruise vlogs but too lazy to do anything about it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Idk I feel like she is doing ✨ something ✨ behind the scenes with regards to her weight, since when did Boggle go on 7am beach walks 👀 all that spiel about being happy as she is for the wedding is total bullshit. I don’t think she even knows what she wants, she’s been following PTs or nutritionists on IG showing she clearly is unhappy with herself but also “body positivity” accounts and stylists which is just inferring that she cba so she’ll stay where she is at with her health. I think she’s so unhappy after seeing the cruise vlogs but too lazy to do anything about it!
It would be the only way she’s going to get significant views again if she actually tried

I feel it was probably bongo’s idea and a McDonald’s breakfast will be consumed after

Reactions: 10
I can’t see her changing, she’s stubborn. She’s already come off the cruise and devoured dozens of hot milkshakes from Costa.

she’s the type of person that believes it all comes down to looks and she’ll just dig her heels in and carry on eating what she likes because she doesn’t believe people need to “look a certain way”, when in reality it’s nothing to do with looks and more about heading towards an early grave.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My theory is that she hates the way she looked on her wedding day pics - got upset and threw a tantrum. Next day, Benji is making her a healthy (ish) snack box for her desk and joining her on morning walks. I reckon she’s put all the responsibility on him - asked him to help her with her weight. In return, he doesn’t have to go back to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.