Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Home vlog coming in 7 hours all, be prepared
Like many of us, I’m sick of hearing about the cruise and wedding stuff 🥱

Reactions: 26
Urgh, her voice on the latest wedding present received! She really does get on my nerves! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Urgh, her voice on the latest wedding present received! She really does get on my nerves! 😬
Also who the duck are Jacko and Lauren?! Never heard them ever mentioned or shown before and now they’re sending them a wedding gift?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also who the duck are Jacko and Lauren?! Never heard them ever mentioned or shown before and now they’re sending them a wedding gift?!
Jackson and Lauren
Have 1 kid
Seem like Benji friend from about 2018

Reactions: 9
Jackson and Lauren
Have 1 kid
Seem like Benji friend from about 2018
So someone who didn’t make the cut for the influencer wedding party because they’re not worth spending the cost of a meal on but still stupid enough to send a gift. 🤔 The mind boggles…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So someone who didn’t make the cut for the influencer wedding party because they’re not worth spending the cost of a meal on but still stupid enough to send a gift. 🤔 The mind boggles…
I’ve just watched the wedding Q&A though and even the influencers didn’t get a meal, they just got invited to the evening and got buffet food and boxes of pick n mix? The wedding meal was for the older family members in the day time and they left after!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jeez the first question sets the tone of “let’s defend our tit wedding” - clearly asked the questions themselves

Reactions: 11
She keeps putting off the cruise wrap up/ q&a. She definitely hated it.
I think she can't answer a lot of the "prices" questions because they didn't pay full price for anything. She's gonna say "between this much and this much". And how much was everything is probably the only thing people would want to know.

Reactions: 9
She keeps putting off the cruise wrap up/ q&a. She definitely hated it.
I’m sure just like Trek America she thought she would make so many friends on this cruise and, instead, when people didn’t fawn all over her she sulked for sixty days in her cabin. While Benji went out and probably made a lot of friends because he seems to be somewhat personable and wants to spend time with people. To be fair, so would I if my option was Brogan😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I personally liked the comment below Brogs’ about maybe not dressing like a toddler. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Catching up on this thread and her Wedding Q&A.

Her face when speaking about how Benj looked on the day has me HOWLING:

IMG_2896.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.