Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live very near the DL she goes to and every time I see an ugly green Kia now I’m like 👀 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who on earth this much travel mini stuff?

IMG_1690.jpeg

---
Waynetta Slob

IMG_1694.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She has a McDonald’s receipt in her tax return box 😂😂

I’m 95% sure she did

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
So is it official she’s been dropped by P&O if she didn’t have a bafta invite?
For a moment I thought she was invited to the BAFTAs

Seen ads from Amy Hart, Lydiamillen and Louise pentland - maybe the instagram follower count you need is 1million+ to be invited.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We got this Really tit amazing picture of papa lazarou Bonnie from our talentless professional leech friend Gary.

I gigglesnorted m'loves.

Screenshot_20240513_184852_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If she was a good person, which she isn’t, she would donate the travel minis to a DV shelter or homeless shelter. But she’s not, so here we are with her having an entire IKEA dresser drawer full of them for a brag.
---
Edit to add… as we’ve said previously, half the issues she has with her skin are because she flits from one product to the next. If she uses the same cleansers, moisturizer, foundation, etc. once she finds one that doesn’t irritate her skin she should stick with them!!!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.