Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On their wedding night they watched “Crazy Rich Asians” together in bed. Tragic.
Why would you admit to that??

They kind of admitted the wedding wasn't that unconventional and basically didn't want to spend money on even close family members.
I found the Q&A really showed how selfish these two are,it was all about content for IG and YT

Reactions: 39
The way she was talking about people having really expensive wedding, girl you spent upwards of £50,000 on your wedding combining it with a cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Happy to piss fifty grand plus away on a tit wedding and honeymoon but scrimping and saving on the party for family and friends!

Honestly if I was unlucky enough to be related to her or stupid enough to be her friend I’d be pissed that she didn’t really want to spend duck all on anyone and complained about the costs and bought haribo from Costco and pretended it was a Dorset delicacy!

And when she said about when you get married and have to “host” the reception?
Well not really that’s what the venue does.
It’s not like you’re up the night before cooking all the food and blowing up balloons!!

That Q&A was tragic like her wedding day!
---
Happy to piss fifty grand plus away on a tit wedding and honeymoon but scrimping and saving on the party for family and friends!

Honestly if I was unlucky enough to be related to her or stupid enough to be her friend I’d be pissed that she didn’t really want to spend duck all on anyone and complained about the costs and bought haribo from Costco and pretended it was a Dorset delicacy!

And when she said about when you get married and have to “host” the reception?
Well not really that’s what the venue does.
It’s not like you’re up the night before cooking all the food and blowing up balloons!!

That Q&A was tragic like her wedding day!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Doesn't want to spend money on their guests to attend a wedding but can GUARANTEE they expected money and gifts from everyone lucky enough to attend their crappy party

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Actually think it’s incredibly sad how clearly they tried to not spend money when it came to friends and family. Chose the venue because they didn’t have to pay a hire fee, no open bar, no favours, nothing

Reactions: 54
Reminds me of a friend of mine, gave all her wedding guests a chicken dinner while her and her new husband sat and ate steak 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Still??? How long is she going to milk that cruise for? Nobody effing cares.
The cruise is old news, nobody gives a tit anymore. What I want to know is why binjuice isn’t back at work and how they plan on paying their mortgage in 20 years when the influencer scene is dead

Reactions: 39
Who the f will have “burning questions” about the cruise 😂 highly doubt anyone. She definitely adds half these questions herself every time she does these videos

Reactions: 20
Doesn't want to spend money on their guests to attend a wedding but can GUARANTEE they expected money and gifts from everyone lucky enough to attend their crappy party

100%. Why bother at all if they didn't want to spend money....of course for the gifts.

Reactions: 13
I’m pretty sure some influencers still do it now but remember the braggy ‘what I got for Xmas/birthday’ videos where they show off their gifts.. can imagine brogan doing a ‘what I got for my wedding’ video of all the gifts from those who went to the wedding party!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just a normal 30 year old pulling manic faces whilst asking to be filmed walking into a Disney store 🙄
Love how this is her attempt at trying to be more ‘fashion conscious’ she looks horrendous. Apologies to anyone that has those sandals but they give me the absolute rage 🤣 fair enough wear them on the beach but in the middle of London, really?! It could never be me 🤢
---
All I can say is I’m sorry 🥲🤣
They both look repulsed 😭

Reactions: 16
I’m pretty sure some influencers still do it now but remember the braggy ‘what I got for Xmas/birthday’ videos where they show off their gifts.. can imagine brogan doing a ‘what I got for my wedding’ video of all the gifts from those who went to the wedding party!
You called it! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.