Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a Hope House update

Brogan continues to display some levels of independence and even managed to dress herself for the day trip to London to meet her special friend Gary C. Her key worker had to remind her to put SPF on her feet, which Brogan did enthusiastically with her SunBum spray.

Unfortunately Brogan forgot to pack her Wild deodorant but thankfully her key worker had booked seats for ‘Frozen’ away from others. Despite it being her 5th time watching the show, Brogan got slightly overwhelmed by the bright lights and musical numbers resulting in tears and over the top screaming which caused complaints from other guests, including Gary C.

Due to this, her key worker had to remove Brogan during the interval, causing Brogan to have one of her episodes. Brogan could only be calmed down by 6 mini tubs of ice cream and whilst we don’t usually allow Brogan to consume alcohol, a large glass of Asti was permitted to sedate her. We continue to monitor Brogan closely here at Hope House and we believe this set back will not deter her from future outings.

IMG_1628.jpeg
IMG_1627.jpeg
IMG_1626.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
I genuinely thought she was wearing a dress for a moment!

Tell you what Disney, pay for me to go to these things. I'm not an influenza but it'd be nice for ordinary people to get something for a change...

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Brogan continues to display some levels of independence and even managed to dress herself for the day trip to London to meet her special friend Gary C. Her key worker had to remind her to put SPF on her feet, which Brogan did enthusiastically with her SunBum spray.

Unfortunately Brogan forgot to pack her Wild deodorant but thankfully her key worker had booked seats for ‘Frozen’ away from others. Despite it being her 5th time watching the show, Brogan got slightly overwhelmed by the bright lights and musical numbers resulting in tears and over the top screaming which caused complaints from other guests, including Gary C.

Due to this, her key worker had to remove Brogan during the interval, causing Brogan to have one of her episodes. Brogan could only be calmed down by 6 mini tubs of ice cream and whilst we don’t usually allow Brogan to consume alcohol, a large glass of Asti was permitted to sedate her. We continue to monitor Brogan closely here at Hope House and we believe this set back will not deter her from future outings.

View attachment 2926406View attachment 2926407View attachment 2926404
This is amazing work!!! 👏👏👏

I love that she continues to contort her body and then photoshop it into oblivion. That legs crossed toe point shot in front of the theatre is stretched beyond belief. All her portions are way out of whack.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has seen the show multiple times why is she being kindly #ad gifted. For once I don't even blame her for this, who wouldn't go to see their favourite musical for free. But I can't wait until the days of the influencer die!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I thought I posted this with my last post but I didn’t see it there so I’ll add it here. I have a friend who was an American collegiate shop put champion. She may have even competed in the Olympics. She was shaped exactly like Brogan (except all muscle). She looked ridiculous in dresses … so she didn’t wear them. She wore structured separates or more casual athletic wear as that is what suited her shape. It’s totally possible to dress for her new shape but it isn’t going to be by trying to look like Alice in wonderland. 🙄

Reactions: 14
For anyone still curious abt how much the cruise cost, I was talking someone who had just returned from the full world cruise on Fred Olsen cruises and he told me it cost £30,000 for him & his wife (and that didn’t include any excursions).

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2926406View attachment 2926407View attachment 2926404
hilarious 🤣 good job I’m on my break and out the office

What’s with the fake crying face?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She could get good content out of getting some kind of style consult, but she won't bother. We'll just be treated to boring home vlogs/ hauls/ car vlogs between trips.

Reactions: 10
That bleeping outfit is killing me. Brogan STOP TUCKING YOUR SHIRTS IN. That only works when you actually have a waist to accentuate. You look like Simon bleeping Cowell with your skirt up by your tits.

I'm not the skinniest girl in the world but Jesus Christ I can dress for my body type. I want to take her shopping so badly. I don't understand how she manages to look 10 and 70 at the same time. It's like she dresses for every age group but her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.