Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a Hope House update

Brogan continues to display some levels of independence and even managed to dress herself for the day trip to London to meet her special friend Gary C. Her key worker had to remind her to put SPF on her feet, which Brogan did enthusiastically with her SunBum spray.

Unfortunately Brogan forgot to pack her Wild deodorant but thankfully her key worker had booked seats for ‘Frozen’ away from others. Despite it being her 5th time watching the show, Brogan got slightly overwhelmed by the bright lights and musical numbers resulting in tears and over the top screaming which caused complaints from other guests, including Gary C.

Due to this, her key worker had to remove Brogan during the interval, causing Brogan to have one of her episodes. Brogan could only be calmed down by 6 mini tubs of ice cream and whilst we don’t usually allow Brogan to consume alcohol, a large glass of Asti was permitted to sedate her. We continue to monitor Brogan closely here at Hope House and we believe this set back will not deter her from future outings.

View attachment 2926406View attachment 2926407View attachment 2926404
I absolutely die when hope house stories are posted. The bit about putting SPF on her feet 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Time for a Hope House update

Brogan continues to display some levels of independence and even managed to dress herself for the day trip to London to meet her special friend Gary C. Her key worker had to remind her to put SPF on her feet, which Brogan did enthusiastically with her SunBum spray.

Unfortunately Brogan forgot to pack her Wild deodorant but thankfully her key worker had booked seats for ‘Frozen’ away from others. Despite it being her 5th time watching the show, Brogan got slightly overwhelmed by the bright lights and musical numbers resulting in tears and over the top screaming which caused complaints from other guests, including Gary C.

Due to this, her key worker had to remove Brogan during the interval, causing Brogan to have one of her episodes. Brogan could only be calmed down by 6 mini tubs of ice cream and whilst we don’t usually allow Brogan to consume alcohol, a large glass of Asti was permitted to sedate her. We continue to monitor Brogan closely here at Hope House and we believe this set back will not deter her from future outings.

View attachment 2926406View attachment 2926407View attachment 2926404
The return of the Joanna Lumley voice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So is this the only reason she went to London? To go to a gifted musical she’s seen multiple times?

Reactions: 21
She can’t help getting a little brag in can she. I’ve been 5 times blah blah

Reactions: 23
The brag that she has been five times but actually it was just a display of her getting fatter…

• Haha
Reactions: 43
“Thought it would be fun to look at how many times I’ve seen Frozen”

oh duck off you massive bleep. Stop bragging about your tit life. It’s empty. You have no career, no life, nothing. Just a husband who’s as much of a dick as you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Why was she gifted tickets to frozen when she obviously has enough money to buy a ticket and there’s people out there spending their well earned wages on theatre trips

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Speaking as someone who has seen Frozen multiple times (which I paid for myself! 😤) I would literally rather die than take a photo like this in the loo. These toilets are always packed with people, so the fact this is a mirror shot means she was standing at the sink gurning into a mirror while the whole entire queue of the ladies watched. I would rather have my dignity than behave like this to get stuff for free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Speaking as someone who has seen Frozen multiple times (which I paid for myself! 😤) I would literally rather die than take a photo like this in the loo. These toilets are always packed with people, so the fact this is a mirror shot means she was standing at the sink gurning into a mirror while the whole entire queue of the ladies watched. I would rather have my dignity than behave like this to get stuff for free.
Nah she likely left during the actual performance when the toilets would be empty - she gets embarrassed vlogging in public no way would she do that in a room full of people (no matter how small a room) and someone would have said something.
Not everyone licks the arse of these influencers.

Reactions: 13
Her content is completely down the toilet.

She really thinks a mid-week trip to London to see a Show she’s seen multiple times is relatable and enjoyable content 🤨

she needs to get in the bin!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.