Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Piano have invited her to the Baftas again? Only fair after they were invited to the cosy club.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone fancy having a go at updating the wiki?

If you scrolll down I’ve added some big topics from 2022, 2023 and 2024 that need more details but I have just done a segment on Flogan Tate and added a load of the copy cat photos 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
That kiss on the latest grid post - like when Chandler and Phoebe kiss in the ‘they don’t know that we know they know’ episode of friends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone fancy having a go at updating the wiki?

If you scrolll down I’ve added some big topics from 2022, 2023 and 2024 that need more details but I have just done a segment on Flogan Tate and added a load of the copy cat photos 😂
I’m in the car and just read out aboud to my husband while he drive all the info on old bogs wiki lol 😜 45 min trip home..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watching the new vlog now. That couple of seconds where they’re explaining why they don’t have many friends - yeh it’s cause you didn’t go to uni. Nothing at all to do with the fact that you cut people off for the slightest thing - Charlotte Ruff drama springs to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It's mind boggling to me that they "only" had 50 guests for their "low key" wedding party. I'm getting married next month and including my partner and I there are 58 people for the day with a smattering for the evening. And it didn't cost £50k

Reactions: 22
I went to uni but none of my friends from uni are still my friends. I made new ones socially and at work. That's not a reason you turnips.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I went to uni but none of my friends from uni are still my friends. I made new ones socially and at work. That's not a reason you turnips.
I have *so many* work and ex-work friends. Most of them are kept in touch with via Facebook but that's on me lol.

Working outside of your partnership is great because it means you both get different friendship circles.

Reactions: 9
Isnt her job a lifestyle/creater? In which case her work friends - the people she sees at sad free events - did attend her party 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isnt her job a lifestyle/creater? In which case her work friends - the people she sees at sad free events - did attend her party 😊
But then they both said they "don't have work friends". They're just a bit weird.

Reactions: 13
I joined a walking group in January and we literally walk and witch and have tea and cake after. You can make friends anywhere you need to be approachable first

• Heart
Reactions: 31
"oww we're a teaaam.. we walked together.. we are united.."
... Brogan tate # the united state of the Levers 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watching the new vlog now. That couple of seconds where they’re explaining why they don’t have many friends - yeh it’s cause you didn’t go to uni. Nothing at all to do with the fact that you cut people off for the slightest thing - Charlotte Ruff drama springs to mind
I cba to watch… it’s just another way for her to talk about herself and what else can she really say she’s not said or shown before.
Brogan get over yourself it’s not like it was the wedding of the year and people so sad to not be able to attend…
She needs to get over herself pronto

Reactions: 11
Benji has friends, were any of them at the Cosy Club or is just Brogan that is allowed to invite the people she likes and “like” her in return?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.