Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gods what a stateView attachment 2925202
---

Try this one
I'm no Anna Wintour but even I can see that head to toe baby blue, paired with a boiled ham complexion and finished with too small sandals for your trotters is not a good look Brogan.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ha ha ha, and no one believed me when I showed a screenshot where she said duck off! Screenshots please!
I did actually share on here this when it happened so it’s on a thread somewhere but I’ll see if i still have it somewhere on my phone! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Normal service has resumed 1600 calories for dinner… and the pizza looks horrible
IMG_5433.jpeg

also love the ads im getting on this thread 🤣
IMG_5434.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I recall her always having the doughballs to herself, followed by a whole pizza. I haven’t been to Pizza express in years as I think it’s so overpriced for what you get, but if we ever got the dough balls it would always be to share!

Reactions: 20
I‘m just baffled why with all the incredible independent places they could have eaten at in London, it‘s always overpriced chain places like pizza express that they eat at. That pizza looks grim and I certainly wouldn‘t have paid £17 for it! There was no picture of a pudding either? Maybe she‘s finally learnt that you don‘t need to have a 3 course meal every time you go out?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Or gone somewhere like Camden Market and had a few small plates from a few of the food stands

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My nephew is disabled, you get to avoid queues where they'll give you a time to return to the attraction which is the equivalent of the queue time so you can get straight on rather than having to stand in a queue when you're disabled. You also get one park ticket free for the carer (or did about 5 years ago)

Not to belittle anybody's disability, but I'm very surprised you can claim benefits for anxiety alone. My sister in law went through hell to get my nephew any govenment help and he had to have a suction tank with him 24/7 at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My nephew is disabled, you get to avoid queues where they'll give you a time to return to the attraction which is the equivalent of the queue time so you can get straight on rather than having to stand in a queue when you're disabled. You also get one park ticket free for the carer (or did about 5 years ago)

Not to belittle anybody's disability, but I'm very surprised you can claim benefits for anxiety alone. My sister in law went through hell to get my nephew any govenment help and he had to have a suction tank with him 24/7 at the time.
It used to be far easier to get benefits for anxiety and other mental health conditions than it did for physical problems, in my experience of course, although I believe it is changing.

my mum had a huge breakdown and was sectioned for severe depression and she was given benefits after 40 years of working as a carer.

i suffer with crippling anxiety, particularly around social situations and work. I can’t switch off from work because I permanently stress that I might have done something wrong. It’s a viscous cycle. The day I don’t have to work anymore will be the best day of my life. I’m okay with holidays and days out if I’m with my husband or friends, the anxiety is always there though. It’s a complicated illness to understand if you don’t suffer with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They went to see Frozen…
Do we think the tragic blue outfit is her trying to “Disneybound” Elsa….? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She’s literally just a child bouncing around in a child’s body. Everything she does screams immaturity. I do think she needs therapy.

Reactions: 16
It’s the fact she’s clearly said to Gary something like ‘Can you take a pic of me from behind, make sure you get the bow in’, also it was gifted.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She’s literally just a child bouncing around in a child’s body. Everything she does screams immaturity. I do think she needs therapy.
Child’s body probably perfectly sums it up, she looks like a 40 year old in the face, but the rest looks like a child 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the fact she’s clearly said to Gary something like ‘Can you take a pic of me from behind, make sure you get the bow in’, also it was gifted.
What a mess, whole outfit looks like it needs a good iron, bow included

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.