Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but in response to the post I made about me getting into a size 22 after losing weight - I just want to thank anyone who replied with encouragement and I’m so sorry if I missed your reply! I’m active on a few threads and notifications are often 50+ 🤣 so miss a lot of replies 💜 back to Brogan, she needs to realise that yes she’s put on a lot of weight, no it’s not a bad thing to acknowledge it, no it’s not a flex to edit her photos and squeeze into clothes so small, yes you need to shower more when plus sized, no you shouldn’t let your hair get so manky. Honestly, Brogan I know you read here so please get some appropriate sized clothes - it will actually make you look so much better rather than squeezing into the wrong size. It will flatter your body to be the right size. The same works in reverse. I should know, I need to buy some size 22 jeans and I’m currently walking around holding my 24s up 🤣🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How anyone can think that Havianas are good for walking round the parks is beyond me, but I expect both Bogey & Vicky no detail have probably been gifted them.

Reactions: 13
I’m Bogie blocked and both the alternative sites to access her Instagram are down!! 😭
Tbh you’ve not missed much, on her stories she’s posted a bunch of tourist-y pictures of London and about Lush’s new collaboration with Bridgerton, tagging everyone she can for a brand deal

And on her grid she’s posted a picture of her maniacally grinning by the Thames, with a comment from her second account Benji saying what a day with heart emojis

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tbh you’ve not missed much, on her stories she’s posted a bunch of tourist-y pictures of London and about Lush’s new collaboration with Bridgerton, tagging everyone she can for a brand deal

And on her grid she’s posted a picture of her maniacally grinning by the Thames, with a comment from her second account Benji saying what a day with heart emojis
Thanks ☺ xx

Reactions: 2
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What are we hoping to achieve with this pose, Brogan? Posing with your legs so far apart doesn’t fool anyone into thinking you’ve got a thigh gap. Looks like a progress photo for getting into the splits.

View attachment 2924361
See …. Now I would say shirt good, bag good, I can’t support the havianas 😂😂 I like a normal pair I don’t like that type now if she had paired with jeans I think it would have been ok but the skirt …. Just no! The skirt with a white t shirt maybe ….. 🤔!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I gotta know why you got blocked! 🤣
Ages ago she was going on about what a good life she had given Bonnie and they’d rescued her blah blah blah! I commented saying shame you have so many holidays and leave her so much! ( I’d had a bad day and her bullshit really wound me up!)
Anyway she replied saying she didn’t know what I was talking about and that they’re not away that much! Then she told me to “duck off!”
I then joined Tattle!!
Been blocked ever since!!😆😆
---
Gods what a stateView attachment 2925202
---

Try this one
Thanks!! It works!! I’m back to her hideous face,hair and fashion sense!! 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Ages ago she was going on about what a good life she had given Bonnie and they’d rescued her blah blah blah! I commented saying shame you have so many holidays and leave her so much! ( I’d had a bad day and her bullshit really wound me up!)
Anyway she replied saying she didn’t know what I was talking about and that they’re not away that much! Then she told me to “duck off!”
I then joined Tattle!!
Been blocked ever since!!😆😆
---

Thanks!! It works!! I’m back to her hideous face,hair and fashion sense!! 😆
Ha ha ha, and no one believed me when I showed a screenshot where she said duck off! Screenshots please!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I also love how she's all 'what are you on about, we aren't away that much and we don't leave her' and then Bonnie literally DIED while they were away

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I also love how she's all 'what are you on about, we aren't away that much and we don't leave her' and then Bonnie literally DIED while they were away
This is why the latest brag fest really wound me up.
She basically said it’s like Bonnie waited for them to stop filming that rust bucket cruise so it didn’t interrupt her filming - er no she thought she was abandoned and was poorly she wasn’t waiting.
I think she’s been really devious though with how she’s portrayed her ‘saying good bye to Bonnie’ (devious might be too strong a word but it’s the only one I find appropriate) she’s not been clear on when and where she found out.
She makes it sound like she was there holding her when she was miles away

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I didn’t get a duck off reply, I just got straight up blocked for asking how BinScar was going on roller coasters with a heart condition. 🤣🤣🤣 Blocked by both of them for that. Made my day that did! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Brogan, if you're reading this. It gives me no joy to say this, but your blue on blue outfit is bleeping horrendous. For your own good lose some weight, then get a stylist. Or maybe just anyone, apart from julie and benji, let them choose your outfits. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.