Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I agree she has put on a lot of weight (obviously!) all her clothes make her look potato shaped and boxy because she IS potato shaped and boxy! She literally has no waist, it's her natural shape. I don't think there is much she can do about that, if she wears things that are cinched in, she gets criticism for things being too tight, if she wears things flowy, she is criticised for needing to create more of an illusion of a waist. Yeah her weight is her fault for sure, but she is just naturally shaped like a keg on legs on top of it all. Belly bigger than her boobs and zero waist.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Simply be is AWFUL quality if you buy their own brand stuff. Literally like boohoo level. They do straight sizes too as well as plus sizes though btw.
oh I know about the straight sizes and agree on the quality - I just meant they were generally known to cater for plus size.
not that she will put any effort into losing weight, she wouldn’t be going up in sizes so quickly if she was

Reactions: 6
My sister is the same body shape and it’s hard to get a good fit, can’t just go off the models but it’s doable

Reactions: 3
Haha she can’t help her self standing with some person in a store event costume like she’s at Disney
IMG_5426.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
View attachment 2924361
See …. Now I would say shirt good, bag good, I can’t support the havianas 😂😂 I like a normal pair I don’t like that type now if she had paired with jeans I think it would have been ok but the skirt …. Just no! The skirt with a white t shirt maybe ….. 🤔!
And a friggin bow in her hair!!! You're not 5 years old mate

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she think it's a good idea to be basically barefoot whilst travelling on public transport/ around London 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I know British people are built differently when it comes to weather but it's around 20 degrees in London, why the duck is she wearing flip flops?
And these ones are made for the beach, like ew her feet are dangling from the sides. She said she wanted a higher quality wardrobe, well invest in some proper sandals you delulu! A nice low heel, with thick straps will make a difference!
That skirt is ugly and doesn't go with the top or the bag. AND THE bleeping BOW 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The gingham sack got worn to a beauty event?! 🤣🤣🤣

God she’s tragic. If she was going to wear that with the tan bag should have put a tan belt on and some sandals/wedges to match.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We're doing one on Saturday. FA to do with her, we're going msc
I’m doing an msc Norway cruise too in August, I’m half tempted to watch her Norway cruise vlogs again to remind myself what NOT to do

• Haha
Reactions: 8
While I agree she has put on a lot of weight (obviously!) all her clothes make her look potato shaped and boxy because she IS potato shaped and boxy! She literally has no waist, it's her natural shape. I don't think there is much she can do about that, if she wears things that are cinched in, she gets criticism for things being too tight, if she wears things flowy, she is criticised for needing to create more of an illusion of a waist. Yeah her weight is her fault for sure, but she is just naturally shaped like a keg on legs on top of it all. Belly bigger than her boobs and zero waist.
No, she used to do quite a good job of dressing her shape before she met Benji and packed on the pounds. I was rewatching one of her videos from 2019 when she was already gained quite a bit heavier and she was (not always but occasionally) dressing to create a nipped in waist. I think when COVID hit and she gave up she completely lost any tiny bit of style she had and has no interest in getting it back.

Reactions: 17
This random article on p&o popped up on my phone due too new rules coming into place regarding bringing alcohol on board. made me think of these two idiots 🙊
Brogan is one of the ones who's contributed to the new rule. Walking round the ship with a rum and Pepsi from her rum.
---
Haha I really want to do a Norway cruise, but not because of these two Clowns!
Because of Fleur, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2924361
See …. Now I would say shirt good, bag good, I can’t support the havianas 😂😂 I like a normal pair I don’t like that type now if she had paired with jeans I think it would have been ok but the skirt …. Just no! The skirt with a white t shirt maybe ….. 🤔!
Its not exactly a 30 yrs olds style but this is Brogies - but a pair of lined trousers and a tan pair of thick strap sandals would look fab. But no those bleeping havianas have to make an appearance

*edited linen trousers

Reactions: 6
I was reading some WDW updates the other day from Disney food blog and they mentioned that the Havianas store in Disney Springs has reopened. They also made it clear that they’re not park shoes and for being by the pool, at the beach, or maybe a day where you go shopping in Orlando but not for lots of walking.

I guess Brogs and Vicky No Detail and their friends missed that memo.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.