Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
M'loves I've made a new streamable account as I've found a ton of my old edits, but also found this I done of her mocking her poor Nan's dementia for an AD, this is the kind of person Brogan Tate Lever is everyone
What is going on with Benji's headband? If Jack Grealish was a potato...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_5206.png

See …. Now I would say shirt good, bag good, I can’t support the havianas 😂😂 I like a normal pair I don’t like that type now if she had paired with jeans I think it would have been ok but the skirt …. Just no! The skirt with a white t shirt maybe ….. 🤔!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
If she would just wear some jeans instead of that skirt, or even denim shorts. Why is she so jean averse?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thought she was barefoot. A more structured sandal is needed and yes to jeans

Reactions: 16
Those dresses just make her look like a barrel / potato
Completely agree, makes her looks too boxy in shape. Plus the skirt and top look too similar, she needs more of a contrast. I like the shirt but I think the skirt is a bit too short and don't get me started on those bloody Havaianas! They just make the rest of the outfit look cheap.

Reactions: 16
M'loves I've made a new streamable account as I've found a ton of my old edits, but also found this I done of her mocking her poor Nan's dementia for an AD, this is the kind of person Brogan Tate Lever is everyone
Vile people!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
That must have been so overwhelming for her Nan having the 3 of them sat there hackling like hyenas and her not understanding the joke.

When she said she had forgotten Bonnie's name that was heartbreaking. And to film it all too.

I'm sure Brogan will have forgotten Bonnie's name too soon

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Well she’s shopping simplybe now… def in the range of plus size.
Least she’s looking in the right places.
But I have to say there are plenty of places that cater to her size she’s hardly a size 32 and simplybe is not that great.
IMG_5425.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Well she’s shopping simplybe now… def in the range of plus size.
Least she’s looking in the right places.
But I have to say there are plenty of places that cater to her size she’s hardly a size 32 and simplybe is not that great.View attachment 2924456
Simply be is AWFUL quality if you buy their own brand stuff. Literally like boohoo level. They do straight sizes too as well as plus sizes though btw.

Reactions: 6
I know she usually looks tit but today’s outfit is SHIIIIT! Doesn’t go at all, looks awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those Wild deodorants are tit if you’re somebody who sweats a lot and has quite smelly sweat - sorry to be a bit TMI but not everyone’s sweat smells the same haha. She’s quite a sweaty girl, I don’t believe for a second that she gets on with nothing else other than that stuff.

Reactions: 12
Those Wild deodorants are tit if you’re somebody who sweats a lot and has quite smelly sweat - sorry to be a bit TMI but not everyone’s sweat smells the same haha. She’s quite a sweaty girl, I don’t believe for a second that she gets on with nothing else other than that stuff.
She must have to smother it EVERYWHERE :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.