Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnt know that sorry!
It comes up so often. They split about 2002 and I don't think it's been good for either of them to keep the name and cause confusion. If I was the owner of the cruises, I'd be looking into changing one or the other because the Ferries are giving the Cruises a really bad name.

P&O Ferries are shady as hell although I bet if anyone had a proper look at working conditions and pay of all the people behind the scenes at P&O Cruises (and probably most cruise lines), I bet they're not a lot better. But it's definitely the Ferries that get all the bad headlines every other week.

Reactions: 13
So since she's been back she's only done Hello Fresh and Wild deodorant ads, what a surprise!

She didn't get a single thing sponsored on her honeymoon, wedding and no sponsors from Kia for her new car either, but guys remember she is sooooo proud of what she has achieved :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You're supposed to have one Wild deodorant Brogie. ONE! ☝🏻
And oh I swear if she talks one more time about the environment!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So since she's been back she's only done Hello Fresh and Wild deodorant ads, what a surprise!

She didn't get a single thing sponsored on her honeymoon, wedding and no sponsors from Kia for her new car either, but guys remember she is sooooo proud of what she has achieved :sneaky:
This is what I don’t understand. Those two and Big Potato Games can’t pay that much. Surely.

So what exactly is she doing all day “working”? She needs a meeting pronto with her manager to figure out who to be contacting for deals because this ain’t it.

Unless there is that Only Fans food page,,, 🤢😈

Reactions: 11
You're supposed to have one Wild deodorant Brogie. ONE! ☝🏻
And oh I swear if she talks one more time about the environment!!!!
She's cares about the environment as much as plate face, disney in denial loves walking around disney world

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2922138

That is literally something I would make for a child 😬 and like duck does she normally eat that much fruit/veggies... We've seen the vlogs brogan, we know how many calories are usually scarfed a day.
Sure cares about the environment, uses wooden stick to eat instead of Cutlery!!! Just like how they bought plastic bags I the supermarket in Australia and not have a foldable bag with them all times ( soooo organissseddd)

• Angry
Reactions: 11
So I've finally watched the Cape Town vlog.

A) the fact that "someone" said he gets his facts from Wikipedia absolutely proves she reads here
B) why can neither of them pronounce vineyard?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's cares about the environment as much as plate face, disney in denial loves walking around disney world
I will never forget that this is the person that posted an ad for Nivea eco friendly wipes whilst sat on a yacht. I mean, more fool Nivea for approving it but she literally couldn’t care less 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think people are underestimating her in Edinburgh she was ABSOLUTELY FINE at the Batu Caves 😂.

• Haha
Did she really suck on the drinks stirrer thinking it was a straw? 🤣💀
She’s so obsessed with stuffing her gob she can’t check first?!View attachment 2911258

I'm way way behind but I did this last night in a Tokyo bar 😂 I was so excited about being in Japan that I didn't think to look 😂 😂 Anyway, I'll probably catch up in about 3 weeks so I'll see you all again then 😂.
---
View attachment 2911340

Snaps from the market...

Also, completely off topic but highly recommend Spirited Away in London. 500⁰000/10, amazing. The actors, the puppetry, the score, all of the fabulous cast. Easily one of the best productions I've ever seen, I'm still in awe a week later. Especially if you're a Ghibli fan, I was on tears, so beautiful and I want to see it again. Also bought no face from £40 to find it in the Ghibli Store here in Japan for £10 😆 😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm way way behind but I did this last night in a Tokyo bar 😂 I was so excited about being in Japan that I didn't think to look 😂 😂 Anyway, I'll probably catch up in about 3 weeks so I'll see you all again then 😂.
---

Also, completely off topic but highly recommend Spirited Away in London. 500⁰000/10, amazing. The actors, the puppetry, the score, all of the fabulous cast. Easily one of the best productions I've ever seen, I'm still in awe a week later. Especially if you're a Ghibli fan, I was on tears, so beautiful and I want to see it again. Also bought no face from £40 to find it in the Ghibli Store here in Japan for £10 😆 😂.
Have a lovely time in Japan! Drink all the drinks and enjoy all the Ghibli, Disney, anime, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Brogan stop with the deo, the only environment you care about is your neigbour's garden!
I hope she got him something from the cruise or send him a nice wedding card.

• Haha
---

Sorry I know this is completely off topic but how expensive was the merch? When I went to watch totoro a tiny totoro was £80!!!! So just wondering if it was similar 😆

Reactions: 1
---

Enjoy your time there! I'm off to Japan soon :) Love it there

Also went to see the spirited away show last week was amazing :love: Can't imagine Brogs having the mental capacity to watch it since there's subtitles :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
M'loves I've made a new streamable account as I've found a ton of my old edits, but also found this I done of her mocking her poor Nan's dementia for an AD, this is the kind of person Brogan Tate Lever is everyone

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
---

I feel like yours was more excitement for the experience and hers was greed and want to fill her stomach…
Also Spirited Away seems way out of Bogies intellectual sphere.

Have a fab time.Don’t forget your pins, mugs and s

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@SkinkaareFan Ooh fellow Studio Ghibli fan here! I’m seeing Spirited Away next month, am so excited! Did you see the My Neighbour Totoro show? I saw it twice as loved it so much, it surpassed every single expectation I had! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
York to Edinburgh? She's driving through but missing out (IMO) the most beautiful part of the UK...Northumberland. The scenery and beaches are absolutely stunning. Very few people know about Northumberland, but apparently travelling is (part of?) her job. She has no idea about the UK at all.

Also, they're going to Fort William. Do we think they'll attempt a climb of Ben Nevis, or will they just eat at a chain restaurant and visit the nearest shopping centre? 😆
I love Northumberland! So beautiful. How can she miss off Bamburgh? Also Fife, will she bother stopping at the beautiful coastal villages?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
M'loves I've made a new streamable account as I've found a ton of my old edits, but also found this I done of her mocking her poor Nan's dementia for an AD, this is the kind of person Brogan Tate Lever is everyone
What is that annoying scream/laugh she is putting on? And she keeps looking at the camera. Cringe.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.