Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Bianca even acknowledged the ‘wedding party’ at all yet?
I can’t stand her so I’ve no clue or has it been radio silence from her?

If she’s not said anything yet my guess is something happened that night.
Probably found out the truth about the time frame around Bonnie

Reactions: 16
I'm sorry but what the absolute 'hello my house is bodged job' is this on the wall and skirtingboard. Why are they not lined up with each other?

View attachment 2917328
And on top of all the internal issues, WTF is going on with that fence? It's not THAT old yet it looks like complete shite already. Grubby and in desperate need of a good scrub. Like it's owner.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
who tf got them a car registration plate with their name on it?

also, brogan absolutely wanted a traditional wedding. i remember listening to her and bianca's podcast (lol), they did an episode about weddings where they describe their ideal wedding, brogan even spoke about what kind of hen party she wants
I think they did do an episode on what sort of hen-do they wanted as well
Going back and listening to their podcast episodes, the conversation is pretty dry but at least there was some chemistry there. I wonder if it would've been better if they did it in person rather than online

Reactions: 5
Actually doubt it as she'll say its a bank holiday so is entitled to it off..
Because she works so hard and hasn’t had enough time off in the last 4 months - she deserves this bank holiday off so she can treat herself to 3 course breakfast, lunch and dinners.
😮💨🙄😒

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was walking to another tube on Saturday and saw a bigger girl wearing a jumpsuit similar to her play suits and this girl wore it in the right size and she looked great.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was walking to another tube on Saturday and saw a bigger girl wearing a jumpsuit similar to her play suits and this girl wore it in the right size and she looked great.
Yeah fashion definitely switched 15 years ago and now you can find a lot of good fashion brands who make nice clothes for oversized people.
I'm definitely packing 15 kilos more than I used to, and I avoid all the clothes Brogan wears because not only they make me feel even bigger than I am but they make me feel old. I don't know how she can't see this. She didn't take a single advice from these fashion subscription boxes she bought. Avoid these miniature floral patterns! Buy some good wide leg trousers (she always mentions not feeling comfy in tight jeans well no tit Sherlock) and nicer tops, you can afford them!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think these people are seriously deranged and probably quite thick to still be following her and copying her. I mean Flogan is a classic example!
I’m still fascinated by Flogan and would love to know if Brogan confronted her (or if anyone else did actually!). It was all so bizarre but there was no drama for us to watch!

Reactions: 19
She should change the title to 'we got too fat for our car' and be done with it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
IMG_7984.jpeg

while talking about Bonnie… girl your dad literally died!

this isn’t me saying losing a pet isn’t horrific because it absolutely is, but it’s not even comparable to losing a parent

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.