Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She is wearing makeup (with something on her LIPS!!!) and her hair is straight!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I am going to be honest I was super close to my mum, at her bedside when she died and practically organised her funeral and I didn’t feel a huge loss as she was so sick, I am in therapy and we are slowly working through the mess that is my headspace but I still think she’s only saying that because she’s on camera
---
Of course she’s going away again so quickly no reason to stay is there

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So that video practically addressed everything on tattle (apart from Flogan)
- so the professional pics of Bonnie was a wedding gift from brother
- new car
- need disney bubble and take it slow (any slower and you will be going backwards)
- paid sponsors are still a thing and coming up (yay)

So are we thinking Benji is planning to return to work after the July roadtrip?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
How self absorbed filming yourself crying!!
It’s all about the sympathy vote. She thinks people care how she feels but no one actually gives a flying fig roll!
---
So that video practically addressed everything on tattle (apart from Flogan)
- so the professional pics of Bonnie was a wedding gift from brother
- new car
- need disney bubble and take it slow (any slower and you will be going backwards)
- paid sponsors are still a thing and coming up (yay)

So are we thinking Benji is planning to return to work after the July roadtrip?!
No because they sent his work van back.

Reactions: 11
These clips of her crying are as rank as her bath pillow. Sensationalism at its peak for Brogan. Gosh I dislike her lol

Reactions: 27
The footage of her crying was so uncomfortable to watch.

I adore my cats and have felt devastated when they've died but I personally can't imagine being more cut up about a pet dying than a direct relative. She really must've been completely NC with Gary.

Reactions: 14
The photos of Bonnie were a wedding gift from Fraser’s GIRLFRIEND!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I am going to be honest I was super close to my mum, at her bedside when she died and practically organised her funeral and I didn’t feel a huge loss as she was so sick, I am in therapy and we are slowly working through the mess that is my headspace but I still think she’s only saying that because she’s on camera
---
Of course she’s going away again so quickly no reason to stay is there
I’m so sorry to hear about your mum, I wish you healing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh god. When she’s talking about the car and practical reasons why do I feel like she is thinking about car seats. Genuinely the idea of her being responsible for another human is scary.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
UK road trip is a bit like the World Cruise - only a couple of stops but making more of it than it is to boast!

Crist Benji is living the dream not working!

Picking up loads of 30 cards as loads of friends are turning 30 this year …..who are these friends?

Still dropping in her birthday!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This video was purely a sympathy vote and to say “we did care about Bonnie dying” - which they clearly didn’t. I have had two pets put to sleep. Scamp my little Yorkshire Terrier who I had from childhood (2000) and he passed away in 2014. I was completely devastated and collapsed as I returned home later in the day with his ashes and was half expecting a wagging tail and a bark to greet me. Faye my border collie passed away 3 years ago at 5 years old. She developed serious illness in her brain which suddenly rendered her violent and unpredictable. The vets sedated her so that we could give her cuddles and kisses and to say our goodbye but as I walked into the room she was in I collapsed against the wall when I saw her. It was a peaceful ending but devastating. Brogs does not deserve any sympathy and and in no way deserved the love that little Bonnie gave her. RIP Bonnie, you deserved better.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.