Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Banjo had any moments with his male friendship group (he was once a groomsman for his friend) before or during this “wedding party”? Does he even have male friends anymore since he retired from normal life? I reckon he would have liked a stag do or boy’s night yet she wouldn’t allow it. What a sad little life.

Reactions: 24
I wonder if Banjo had any moments with his male friendship group (he was once a groomsman for his friend) before or during this “wedding party”? Does he even have male friends anymore since he retired from normal life? I reckon he would have liked a stag do or boy’s night yet she wouldn’t allow it. What a sad little life.
I think he still has friends he hangs out with. I remember him seeing blink 182 with them and a couple of months before they went on the ‘world cruise’ he went away for a guys weekend golfing or something. I think she tried to say it wasn’t a stag thing for him but I’d say it was.
But I noticed she didn’t do anything with her ‘friends’ before her wedding.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else find it strange that her brother has a butterfly tattoo?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wouldn’t say strange but definitely not a tattoo I’ve come across in all my years of sleeping with men. 😈 Makes me giggle whenever someone posts a pic here. Like a guy with a woman stamp. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s makes me think of Paramore’s album cover for brand new eyes.. it’s the kind of tattoo Harry styles would have.. can’t say I’ve seen or been with men that have chosen a butterfly tattoo..

Reactions: 12
My fiance has a butterfly tattoo but on his shoulder (and he’s a blue collar typical bearded tatted man) not his shiny shaven thigh in his little shorts with his legs crossed. The tattoo itself isn’t bad it’s just the way he takes photos of it like a girl would that probably makes it seem weird

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Am I the only one who finds it sad that there’s a fair number of 20-30something British women who seek inspiration and advice from this twatwaffle?!

I mean I’m glad they’re not trying to emulate Katie Price or a Kardashian but Jesus Christ, be your own person and figure out your own likes and dislikes instead of copying some lazy woman with a crumbling house and permanent lip herpes.
I think these people are seriously deranged and probably quite thick to still be following her and copying her. I mean Flogan is a classic example!

Reactions: 10
I was in central London yesterday having a picnic with friends and I forgot to put sunscreen on my arms and neck. I got a little bit red and I was mortified last night. I can’t imagine going as red as she does so carefree.

Reactions: 11
My fiance has a butterfly tattoo but on his shoulder (and he’s a blue collar typical bearded tatted man) not his shiny shaven thigh in his little shorts with his legs crossed. The tattoo itself isn’t bad it’s just the way he takes photos of it like a girl would that probably makes it seem weird
Totally this! I love tattoos but this placement just ain’t it. lol
---
He shouldn't skip leg days

Literally snorted my coffee 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes her size isn’t the issue it’s the fact she point blank refuses to acknowledge it.
Exactly. Just buy clothes that fit properly and/or make you look your best and don't announce the size. It doesn't matter, especially since one manufacturer could be 2 or 3 off from another.

Reactions: 8
Exactly. Just buy clothes that fit properly and/or make you look your best and don't announce the size. It doesn't matter, especially since one manufacturer could be 2 or 3 off from another.
She needs to pay more attention to her work wife Louise Pentland on how to dress and style as a larger woman.

Reactions: 15
That brothers of her truly believes he's the ultimate gift to women and that's not happening in any multiverse. Gotta love the confidence all men have!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That butterfly reminds me of the time I discovered one of my male high school science teachers had a dolphin ankle tattoo. I was sitting in the front row of seats in the lab and pointed it out how tit it was to a friend just as the rest of the class happened to stop talking and I he heard me say the word "tit." I got kept in after class and he wanted to call my mum and dad but they were both at work still so I got away with saying such a horrible, terrible, nasty word. Anyway, that's me trauma dumping because the butterfly tattoo is that exact same level of tit!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.