Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do actually think she is upset about Bonnie, she was a really sweet dog. Interesting that she said that Benji isn't going back to work right now... So in the future? I do think not...

Her doing a clothes clean out, lol nothing fits woman! Sucked in 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lucky for her she’s going to get to go to all these places and be spending all her time editing. I was watching a YouTube video the other day and the guy (who does a full video with multiple cameras and voiceovers) was saying how you needed a good computer because otherwise the editing might take him a couple days😂🤣 And I thought of Brogan’s crappy single camera and never a voiceover (even when she should use one) and literal weeks of editing.🙄

Reactions: 10
Oh god. When she’s talking about the car and practical reasons why do I feel like she is thinking about car seats. Genuinely the idea of her being responsible for another human is scary.
I only can think of a new dog and moving house. She hates kids and it shows. Also where the bébé will stay?

Reactions: 8
Oh God they're coming to York. I'll have to go for a wander round all the influencer friendly spots. It'd be hilarious to see them in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh god. When she’s talking about the car and practical reasons why do I feel like she is thinking about car seats. Genuinely the idea of her being responsible for another human is scary.
I painfully hope that she's thinking about hauling her usual tat around Ireland and the UK, not thinking about babies.

It's so strange to me how most of her updates are "we bought this". That's genuinely her idea of an achievement.

The UK road trip is going to be the same footage of pretty village, eating chicken and chips in a chain restaurant, air bnb, rinse and repeat over and over.

Reactions: 30
I sobbed when I lost my dog, so I fully get it but there is absolutely no reason why she had to press record on her camera. Just embarrassing

Reactions: 42
So benjis surgery was a year ago. I take it he’s never going back to work? These 2 are a joke

Reactions: 22
Sorted her clothes because she doesn't like any of them anymore... 🤥
More likely that they didn’t fit her anymore, bet the charities can’t wait for her old clothes.
Was surprised when she said the photo of Bonnie was from her brother & his GIRLFRIEND.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think her clothes don't fit her - so she ditched them.
Now would be a great time for her to go on a diet. Even if she just cut down a bit, she could get back to a size 16 easy enough.

She must have received a large inheritance.

Reactions: 16
Oh God they're coming to York. I'll have to go for a wander round all the influencer friendly spots. It'd be hilarious to see them in real life.
She will probably just go to McArthur glen shopping ,can't imagine her strolling down the shambles getting her pointy toe pics unless she gets up for 5am

• Haha
Reactions: 23
so she was more upset about a girl calling her 'self absorbed' than her dog dying. typical

Reactions: 20
She will probably just go to McArthur glen shopping ,can't imagine her strolling down the shambles getting her pointy toe pics unless she gets up for 5am
I wonder if she'll join the queue to buy a York ghost as that's all the rage on tiktok

Reactions: 10
*inserts clips of her crying* "I probably won't talk about Bonnie anymore, I might reference her here and there" wow so after a month that's it, she's moved on

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
More upset about her dog dying than her dad, but more than happy to spend all the inheritance with zero guilt. I WISH people called her out on all this spending, or at least asked about it in the comments. It feels so disingenuous to her viewers, as if YouTube is bringing in that much money and with no income from Benji either!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Bet she won’t go inside York Minster!
It’s beautiful inside and out but loads to see inside.
She can’t use the not enough time excuse surely!
She’ll definitely make time for Bettys Tea Rooms tho!!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.