Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can't convince me that Brogan did not want a traditional wedding at home. I feel Benji has led her into all of it...
No, I think it’s they didn’t have enough people to fill a venue, or even make it look full.

Reactions: 5
I reckon Bonnie had already passed in the second Cape Town vlog. 41.15 Brogan says ‘reminds me of my dog’ when describing the seal in the water. Then it pans to a selfie shot of her and Benji and they both are crying with their sunglasses on. She is actually sniffling in the shot.
I did not see that at all. Too me are quite happy in that shot. 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
View attachment 2915441
In the year 2024, a thick red haired childish woman who loves booze more than her health invented « collecting pins ». Can she get an amen?
I bet this person will actually use restraint and not spend 80% of their money on pins🤣

Reactions: 7
I was talking to somebody who would have been an og Brogan fan and they got bored because she showed duck all so still thought she was on the world cruise (I know less than 6%) that she had her wedding reception and that Bonnie died so she going to get “where’s Bonnie” Qs from those that zoned out from her brutal cruise content.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her hair is just shocking. Wavy, bushy, half up and half down but like a 5 year old.

I’m no looker (well, decent face but I’m chunky!) but come on Brogan, look at yourself & at least TRY and make yourself presentable
---
Also should it be Lever’s or is Levers correct?
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her hair is just shocking. Wavy, bushy, half up and half down but like a 5 year old.

I’m no looker (well, decent face but I’m chunky!) but come on Brogan, look at yourself & at least TRY and make yourself presentable
---
Levers bc they’re now plural 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bogie, Bogie
Not so fair
Whatever happened
To your naturally thick curly hair ? 🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
who tf got them a car registration plate with their name on it?

also, brogan absolutely wanted a traditional wedding. i remember listening to her and bianca's podcast (lol), they did an episode about weddings where they describe their ideal wedding, brogan even spoke about what kind of hen party she wants

• Haha
Reactions: 17

---
---
It may different in the UK, but the plural/no apostrophe should be correct.

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but what the absolute 'hello my house is bodged job' is this on the wall and skirtingboard. Why are they not lined up with each other?

Screenshot_20240505-211209_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I'm sorry but what the absolute 'hello my house is bodged job' is this on the wall and skirtingboard. Why are they not lined up with each other?

View attachment 2917328
That's a stubbed toe waiting to happen... at the very least. 😂😂

Also the sign is on a stand, who's sending that with a bleeping STAND?? Nobody... the thick loser bought it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Could she have forgotten she ordered it months ago and now acting all shocked like someone cares enough about them to get it?!

Also yes, concern that this is someone you don't know, who has your address???

• Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 2917328
And the bubbling wall above it that is likely damp coming through… again.

But it’s OK because they have a bunch of pins and mugs from their retirement cruise that they can still hang on the wall or put in the cupboard if those walls will handle the weight.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She will be on tomorrow saying it was gifted to them by her good friend "blah blah" yeah right brogre

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.