Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said this many times before, I’m plus sized and I can say in brutal honesty that Brogan has piled a tit tonne of weight on after going on that “world” cruise. I struggle with my weight so bad, but I’m putting in so much effort this year and since January I’ve lost a fair whack. Today I was able to buy a size 22 trousers, whereas in January I was a 26. I’m so proud. Anyway, I know how much it hurts to hear that you’re fat but Brogan needs to give her head a wobble and sort it out.
congratulations!!! That is bloody fantastic losing 3 dress sizes in 4-5 months! Well done!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
IMG_9882.jpeg

In the year 2024, a thick red haired childish woman who loves booze more than her health invented « collecting pins ». Can she get an amen?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m still kinda shellshocked at how many calories she racked up in a single day. It was well over 7,000. That’s almost a full week’s worth of food for me. And I’m *not* petite.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I wonder if she'll be size 24/26 by the time we get to thread 200 ? If she actually rocked it, it wouldn't be a problem, it's the fact she's trying (and failing) to make her self look slimmer with dodgy editing. Just a c8nt

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her arteries must be so clogged with all that shite she eats. There is only one word for her GREEDY. I don’t feel sorry for her at all & don’t buy the coming from divorced parents reason.
Some people are narcissistic & she is one of them, thinks she is wonderful & but for one moment thinks others wouldn’t love everything about her too.
She isn’t very bright academically either but thinks she is.
The skirt she bought in Primark will look dreadful on her but she will think she looks cute like she thinks she did in the pyjamas.
Trouble is no one in her family or her teeny friendship group has the balls to tell her she is overweight, unfit & crap at what she does.
I don’t even think it’s that no one’s got the balls to say she’s overweight, I honestly think no one cares enough. If she was my friend I’d not outright say “hey heffer” but I’d check they were ok, suggest lovely walks we could do together, maybe a bit of a challenge. I think you’d have to be super close as a friend to care.
Whereas she’s just got acquaintances. They’re fine to hang out with (for the vlogs) but it’s just a transactional existence

• Haha
Reactions: 14
c3RwPWRzdC1qcGdfZTM1X3AxMDgweDEwODAmX25jX2h0PXNjb250ZW50LWRlbjItMS5jZG5pbnN0YWdyYW0uY29tJl9uY...jpeg

Another one who'll soon be the proud owner of a white Scandinavian Explorer gilet. Hope you've got a pint colada and it tastes of holidays girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Am I the only one who finds it sad that there’s a fair number of 20-30something British women who seek inspiration and advice from this twatwaffle?!

I mean I’m glad they’re not trying to emulate Katie Price or a Kardashian but Jesus Christ, be your own person and figure out your own likes and dislikes instead of copying some lazy woman with a crumbling house and permanent lip herpes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
OMG just watched this
It is shocking the difference in her in 7 years. How is she not concerned? I know 7 years is quite a long time but she looks like she’s aged about 17 years since then!! It’s not normal to change that drastically since her age then in less than 10 years

Reactions: 19
I'm surprised she didn't say she got a size 20 so it was "oversized" and loose on. Mark my words...It'll be as tight as a fiddlestring 🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thing is when I saw her in the wild at DLP last Feb, she looked about my size then (I’m a 20 and was back then too) so if she’s more now…

Reactions: 10
The thing she needs to understand is it doesn't matter if she would be a size 8 or a size 30, it's her entitled, childish, smug ,attitude that's the problem!! She can do something about her size (if she wasn't so lazy) she'll never change her true personality though!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t even think it’s that no one’s got the balls to say she’s overweight, I honestly think no one cares enough. If she was my friend I’d not outright say “hey heffer” but I’d check they were ok, suggest lovely walks we could do together, maybe a bit of a challenge. I think you’d have to be super close as a friend to care.
Whereas she’s just got acquaintances. They’re fine to hang out with (for the vlogs) but it’s just a transactional existence
You are spot on. My BF tells me if I’m looking ‘off’ in any way but as you say it’s out of concern. She doesn’t have real friends she hangs on to people who can be of use to her.
---
The thing she needs to understand is it doesn't matter if she would be a size 8 or a size 30, it's her entitled, childish, smug ,attitude that's the problem!! She can do something about her size (if she wasn't so lazy) she'll never change her true personality though!!
Yes her size isn’t the issue it’s the fact she point blank refuses to acknowledge it. The clothes, she ‘sizes up’ or they shrink in the wash.
There are a lot of beautiful larger people , truly stunning.
im afraid though she has an ugly soul

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her having no friends means there is no chance of a casual, I'm unhappy with my weight/looks chat with friends. Someone to share how you feel, your struggles and find support in friends if/when you do decide to do something.
She has her mum, who frankly would not support her either way.
And a husband which seems to be an enabler in her eating, which if she is the only one who is earning in the house, why would he say something to upset her?!

Reactions: 13
OMG just watched this
Although you piqued my interest, I watched both parts on invidious and my goodness she still couldn’t pronounce words and was just as dumb as she is now and I’d go far as say nothings changed her dress sense was more appropriate she’s now like some dishwater dull office temp worker - she hasn’t improved on her vlogging skills/style at all.
I’d point out her size but it’s quite obvious she’s aged herself tremendously in such a short time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder how much of a shock her “friends” and family got at the wedding party seeing her size after not seeing her for a long time (and the photos they did see were contorted and edited).
It’s easy to not see weight gain or deterioration when you see someone everyday or regularly but it must take people aback after at least 3 months surely?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.