Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she's had hush money from Ruth and James about the xmas special and that's how she paid for the disaster cruise

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not caught up yet but wanted to share haha, me and my partner went out for dinner tonight and got starters, mains and shared a dessert. Immediately after it he looks at me and says I am so full I feel horrendous, how does bogey tats do this every day? Hahahahaha but seriously??? How could you be arsed. Not to be an almond mom but we were gonna go out for dinner again tomorrow but we’ve both said we’d rather save another nice meal out for another weekend so we can fully enjoy it again and not just stuff ourselves two days in a row. They must always feel so grotesque and heavy and uncomfortable from how much food they chuck down.
This is the thing. For most of us, it would be a special treat once a month or for a birthday or anniversary. They eat like this everytime they eat out whether it’s in Bournemouth, an overnight in London, or a longer holiday. It’s madness!

Reactions: 23
Her arteries must be so clogged with all that shite she eats. There is only one word for her GREEDY. I don’t feel sorry for her at all & don’t buy the coming from divorced parents reason.
Some people are narcissistic & she is one of them, thinks she is wonderful & but for one moment thinks others wouldn’t love everything about her too.
She isn’t very bright academically either but thinks she is.
The skirt she bought in Primark will look dreadful on her but she will think she looks cute like she thinks she did in the pyjamas.
Trouble is no one in her family or her teeny friendship group has the balls to tell her she is overweight, unfit & crap at what she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
You can see how unhealthy she is by how much she has aged.
I’m not much different in age to her and I haven’t aged like she has since 2017.

this is why I don’t like all this “body confidence” shite that gets banded about now. It’s not about how you look as such, but it’s about the damage that being that size and eating that much junk is doing to your insides.

Her metabolic age must be way higher than it actually is. I’m 7lbs overweight (working my way back down) and my metabolic age is 4 years older than I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Her arteries must be so clogged with all that shite she eats. There is only one word for her GREEDY. I don’t feel sorry for her at all & don’t buy the coming from divorced parents reason.
Some people are narcissistic & she is one of them, thinks she is wonderful & but for one moment thinks others wouldn’t love everything about her too.
She isn’t very bright academically either but thinks she is.
The skirt she bought in Primark will look dreadful on her but she will think she looks cute like she thinks she did in the pyjamas.
Trouble is no one in her family or her teeny friendship group has the balls to tell her she is overweight, unfit & crap at what she does.
All of this! Nail on the head! Hit all the points!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I reckon Bonnie had already passed in the second Cape Town vlog. 41.15 Brogan says ‘reminds me of my dog’ when describing the seal in the water. Then it pans to a selfie shot of her and Benji and they both are crying with their sunglasses on. She is actually sniffling in the shot.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Brogan Tate#151 - still eating food aplenty, even though she’s now a size 20

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’ve said this many times before, I’m plus sized and I can say in brutal honesty that Brogan has piled a tit tonne of weight on after going on that “world” cruise. I struggle with my weight so bad, but I’m putting in so much effort this year and since January I’ve lost a fair whack. Today I was able to buy a size 22 trousers, whereas in January I was a 26. I’m so proud. Anyway, I know how much it hurts to hear that you’re fat but Brogan needs to give her head a wobble and sort it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Well done! You should be proud.

I genuinely don’t give a tit if she’s fat or not. She could get fatter and I wouldn’t care. What I care about is how horrible she looks. There’s no excuse for how she’s let herself go in every way, completely separate from her weight gain.

I’ve said this many times before, I’m plus sized and I can say in brutal honesty that Brogan has piled a tit tonne of weight on after going on that “world” cruise. I struggle with my weight so bad, but I’m putting in so much effort this year and since January I’ve lost a fair whack. Today I was able to buy a size 22 trousers, whereas in January I was a 26. I’m so proud. Anyway, I know how much it hurts to hear that you’re fat but Brogan needs to give her head a wobble and sort it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So she’s now a size 20 and as someone has pointed out, has followed a load of anti diet/body confidence accounts. I actually think some of these accounts are toxic. Banning weight loss narrative. Promoting an incredibly unhealthy lifestyle. All because it’s easy to then get followers. It’s a lot easier to keep going on that path than it is to make a change and do something about it. It’s like how smokers or alcoholics try and give up but find themselves falling back into habits when they are around other people with similar addictions that enable them.

Reactions: 23
If I were brogan I’d be more concerned about my crappy personality. She could be size 30 for all I cared, but she just is not likeable in any way whatsoever

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Well done! You should be proud.

I genuinely don’t give a tit if she’s fat or not. She could get fatter and I wouldn’t care. What I care about is how horrible she looks. There’s no excuse for how she’s let herself go in every way, completely separate from her weight gain.
Thank you 💜

I completely agree, she’s really let herself go.

Reactions: 9
I reckon Bonnie had already passed in the second Cape Town vlog. 41.15 Brogan says ‘reminds me of my dog’ when describing the seal in the water. Then it pans to a selfie shot of her and Benji and they both are crying with their sunglasses on. She is actually sniffling in the shot.
Sorry, but that sounds like fake crying for the shot.

Reactions: 3
I’m 15 mins in and it feels like Benjis vlog and not Brogans. She is too pissed I think.
God his jokes are tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Going to do an edit to Taylor’s 22 the next time she sizes up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.