Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Savvv-ignon blanc?
duck off you thick sow.

And what’s with the stupid heeeeeee heeee laugh? Can’t bear this witch 🤣
---
And duck off with the crying at the end because “we achieved so much and worked so hard”
😡🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Not watched today’s vlog yet but wondered if they mentioned Bonnie dying at all?? Would this have been filmed after she had died?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This girl gets bigger and uglier in every vlog. How is she watching this footage and being comfortable putting it on the internet? truly this is the most shocking footage of her so far.

I’d say they’re not even holiday bloggers they’re just food bloggers but her taste in food is so basic witch she couldn’t even do that. A savvy b and a spinach and ricotta ravioli - you could buy the same meal for a tenner in your local Tesco express!!! How does she not see how useless she is.

I also can’t unsee how her fat face has made her lips disappear and the way her mouth moves when she talks and eats. It makes me feel sick 🤢
IMG_0259.jpeg
IMG_0266.jpeg
IMG_0254.jpeg
IMG_0251.jpeg
IMG_0250.jpeg
IMG_0268.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Imagine this being what you see in the mirror every day at what is supposed to be a PEAK time in a woman's life. And then following an anti diet account on Instagram.

How delulu would you have to be on a scale of 1 to type 2 diabetes?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Saw this and thought bet this is their next cruise..... is has UNLIMITED FOOD and UNLIMITED ROOM SERVICE

Screenshot 2024-05-02 214453.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I see that third chin is coming in nicely. duck they’re grotesque. Physically and personality wise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Not watched today’s vlog yet but wondered if they mentioned Bonnie dying at all?? Would this have been filmed after she had died?
At the end of vlog Benji said that they also have a house and a vlog and in the same breath they're talking about already having lots of plans for more travel.

It's so ridiculous the money they've spent on this trip to 'just get a taste of each place' and all these plans to return to places when they could have experienced the places they really wanted to go properly for so much cheaper (and missed the places that were too cultural for them.)

Reactions: 21
Savvv-ignon blanc?
duck off you thick sow.

And what’s with the stupid heeeeeee heeee laugh? Can’t bear this witch 🤣
---
And duck off with the crying at the end because “we achieved so much and worked so hard”
😡🤮🤮🤮
the only thing that worked hard was the elastic on her pants

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At the end of vlog Benji said that they also have a house and a vlog and in the same breath they're talking about already having lots of plans for more travel.

It's so ridiculous the money they've spent on this trip to 'just get a taste of each place' and all these plans to return to places when they could have experienced the places they really wanted to go properly for so much cheaper (and missed the places that were too cultural for them.)
Quoting myself as I can't edit now. I meant a house and a dog!

Reactions: 7
Her admin dresses🤮🤮🤮

Also whoever says they don’t like each other, this video is an example of why they are together. They really enjoy being together. They enjoy taking little digs at each other. They enjoy eating crazy amounts. they are perfect for each other. I cannot believe they aren’t American. Maybe that will be their next adventure, eat America. 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At least she doesn't have to bother with eyeshadow anymore. The flap-over covers all.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.