Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Polishing off an ice cream after a butter chicken curry, 2 massive bao buns and a large chicken skewer washed down with large wines. Never change Bog

IMG_1511.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
IMG_5499.jpeg

---
bleeping hell the amount of food they put away at Time Out Market

also sorry about this
IMG_5500.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Seriously, who put 50p in Benji on this vlog, don’t think I’ve ever seen him so animated?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Seriously, who put 50p in Benji on this vlog, don’t think I’ve ever seen him so animated?!
Could it be because he's back in his original habitat? If that old post wasn't a big fat lie.
He really thinks he's some kind of celebrity, it enrages me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
They have such an old people way of travelling. That red tour bus (I agree it’s convenient but so lazy and you don’t certainly don’t have the feel of the city you’re in if you’re in a bus full of tourists) but the bus was filled with old people because young ones just take public transport and walk. Like there’s no way there’s not public buses that go to the major tourist places.

Reactions: 16
Capture d’écran 2024-05-02 à 19.59.47.png

Capture d’écran 2024-05-02 à 19.59.04.png

---
Am I stupid or did they go to the vineyard but didn't visit it? They skipped the botanical garden for the booze and the pasta?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm sure this hyena laugh of hers is getting worse. I'm sure it never used to have it!
---
"It smells of fish here"

Wash your minge then!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My partner just said it’s like they’re just working through a tick list. She has no interest in what they are looking at, except the food bits

Reactions: 29
Did she really suck on the drinks stirrer thinking it was a straw? 🤣💀
She’s so obsessed with stuffing her gob she can’t check first?!
IMG_5410.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
so in either of the south africa vlogs, did they mention that benji is "originally from south Africa"?? whoever said that was a tinder lie to make him seem more interesting might've been on to something

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.