Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will admit we very much enjoy these sorts of tour busses but we are also super nerdy people who want all the tour info and like way older. 🤣😂 Whenever
View attachment 2911197
View attachment 2911193

---
Am I stupid or did they go to the vineyard but didn't visit it? They skipped the botanical garden for the booze and the pasta?
They went to the vineyard and just went to the restaurant, right? Like they didn’t do a tour or a wine tasting. Or at least they didn’t show that. She does say in this they didn’t pair wine with food they just eat and drink whatever they like. Yeah, we know.
---
so in either of the south africa vlogs, did they mention that benji is "originally from south Africa"?? whoever said that was a tinder lie to make him seem more interesting might've been on to something
He makes some comment about something being pronounced a specific way, then says or [another pronunciation] if you don’t speak Afrikaans. That all I've seen so far that maybe hints to a history.
---
Not watched today’s vlog yet but wondered if they mentioned Bonnie dying at all?? Would this have been filmed after she had died?
Brogan mentioned Bonnie when she saw seals and she seemed perfectly happy so I don’t think anything had happened at this point. Weirdly is she says is, oh they remind me of my dog. And it doesn’t sound like she’s talking to us, but to Benji.
---
Thought this belonged here.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
At the end of vlog Benji said that they also have a house and a vlog and in the same breath they're talking about already having lots of plans for more travel.

It's so ridiculous the money they've spent on this trip to 'just get a taste of each place' and all these plans to return to places when they could have experienced the places they really wanted to go properly for so much cheaper (and missed the places that were too cultural for them.)
They’re the laziest travellers.. they could never live out of a single suitcase- they took 7 suitcases with them and had to fly business class due too having never travelled so far 🙈 even then they were based on a ship..

i can’t even imagine them travelling too multiple states here in Australia.. doing road trips or even flying between states.. she has no idea how to plan anything.. we all know this..

She’s no travel blogger

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can’t sleep so I‘m watching old Brogan videos. Five years ago she filled an entire suitcase with Minnie ears. Like for storage, she had enough to fill a suitcase. Imagine how many more she has purchased since 2019.

Guys she’s walking to Aldi to pick up some groceries because she hasn’t meal planned and she wanted some fresh air. Who is this person?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t sleep so I‘m watching old Brogan videos. Five years ago she filled an entire suitcase with Minnie ears. Like for storage, she had enough to fill a suitcase. Imagine how many more she has purchased since 2019.

Guys she’s walking to Aldi to pick up some groceries because she hasn’t meal planned and she wanted some fresh air. Who is this person?? 😂
Gosh it must be the wee hours where you are?

She has accumulated so much so much more lol..

Wow walking to the grocery store she wouldn’t be caught doing that now.. she’ll never walk anywhere now that Bonnie has gone

Reactions: 9
so they were already planning the last vlog to be uploaded around the time it did (we’ll have been back for a few weeks and had our wedding party) but i thought it was an unexpected delay because of Bonnie’s passing and time needed to process offline?

i’m not sure on exact timing but i’m calling Bonnie’s passed before this vlog for sure!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Them not filming the disembarkation tells me it was a shitshow and they must have looked like sherpas with 267 bags.
And they usually film their « thanks for watching » when they’re home or on the last day. Poor Bonnie was definitely sick at this point.

Her new obsession with plushies is weird because I don’t recall her buying a lot. She has some in the kid’s room but they were mostly gifts? And during the cruise she acted like it was their main mission of the day to find a specific plushie. Where the duck is she going to put them?!

• Haha
  • Heart
How did they eat all that at the time out market! I’ve just been to one on holiday and had eaten pasta about 4 hours before and drank a strawberry açai from Starbucks (apologies but I was influenced by brogan and wanted to try it.. it was nothing special).. anyway, I ordered a butter chicken and managed a few bites I was still so full from lunch. The amount of food they put away is amazing!

Reactions: 22
He makes some comment about something being pronounced a specific way, then says or [another pronunciation] if you don’t speak Afrikaans. That all I've seen so far that maybe hints to a history.
She also made a point at the start of the Durban vlog of saying that she's never been to South Africa before, much like with the Australia and NZ ones when we know Benji's been to both of those at least.

Reactions: 9
I've been watching my 600lb life and a lot of them also stick their tongue out whilst they shovel food into their mouths. So gross and shows you what path she's headed down...

Reactions: 18
I think the new car brag vlog is coming after the Q&A, tat haul and wedding party. That means in almost a month of being home, she’ll have only had to film two days and can laze for days “editing”. I don’t see her content getting any better/different.

Just watched Louise Pentland’s Orlando travel day vlog and she’s schilling some new natural deodorant at the beginning. Wonder if Brogie will jump from Wild to this brand.

Reactions: 14
She said the Cape Town vlog was her best yet. How?! They just moaned about not having enough time, and then got pissed at the vineyard. They think they’re hilarious and fun when they’ve been drinking, but they just get louder and more obnoxious. Watching that vlog was like being the designated driver on a night out, watching your mates make tits of themselves. It’s only fun when you’re the one drinking Brogs, it’s dull and cringey for everyone else.
When she started singing along with the busker 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She said the Cape Town vlog was her best yet. How?! They just moaned about not having enough time, and then got pissed at the vineyard. They think they’re hilarious and fun when they’ve been drinking, but they just get louder and more obnoxious. Watching that vlog was like being the designated driver on a night out, watching your mates make tits of themselves. It’s only fun when you’re the one drinking Brogs, it’s dull and cringey for everyone else.
When she started singing along with the busker 🥴
Karl Watson (actual travel vlogger; bit pretentious, calls them "films", but otherwise lightyears ahead of Brogan) regularly points out that watching drunk people is extremely tedious in videos and only fun if you're actually there taking part so he limits how much of that sort of thing appears in his films. I think he could still cut it back by about 50% but at least he gets it.

Reactions: 10
Wow!
The amount of food and alcohol consumed in this vlog is another level,even for them!
I was shocked at what they ate in the Time Out place!!
Then she had to have an ice cream after too!!
She was practically having sex with it! 🤢
The award to top tosser goes to Gibbon!
He was so annoying in this video and thinks his fans are gonna love his quips! 🖕🏻🖕🏻
Pick the vineyard tour,obviously they would!
Then don’t even bother to look around the vineyard they’ve just got on two buses to get to they just stuff in more food and glug 3 bottles of wine between them and a dessert wine!! 😲😲😲
Smelling the wine like they’re some sort of experts!
duck off!! Can’t even hold the glass properly!
Then the pissed up pair swayed back to the bus without looking around the vineyard!!
But she’s so proud of all the hard work they’ve done!! What? When was that I must of missed it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I know primark has a crazy sizes, but a size 20!?

just 2 years ago she was in 14’s!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.