Brogan Tate #150 the trip was, they’re both unfit and now Brogans tits reach her armpits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m over a thread behind 😂😂 but watched the Cape Town vlog and it was…. Fine? They are open that they don’t have much time and I thought they got a decent amount done. I thought the big red bus was a good idea given the time they had, and it was nice to see them using that rather than Ubers (sometimes🙄).

Was it an engaging and insightful vlog? Not particularly. But she got more done than in most other places, and I don’t have anything particular to slag her off for in this one.

Reactions: 13
When they were talking about the amount of snacks they would need for the last sea days. Would anyone else at that point think, right I have been indulging, but now is the time to cut back, exercise before going back to the regular grind?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Only a few minutes into the Cape Town vlog but this could be the first time that if they’d used Uber, they could have easily seen more of what they wanted. Uber is so cheap and plentiful in Cape Town, I used them constantly when I was there. They wasted 40 minutes getting a bus from the port to the waterfront - you could have nearly been at Boulders Beach to see the penguins in that time.

And the rustbucket living up to its name - one of my friends is currently on Arcadia and so far the photos are showing rust all over the ship. The pictures I’ve seen have not been good.
IMG_4656.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do hope she gets checked out by a doctor sometime soon. She's stacked so much weight on she'll be at risk for a few things and you don't want those issues to go unchecked for long.

Reactions: 14
I’m over a thread behind 😂😂 but watched the Cape Town vlog and it was…. Fine? They are open that they don’t have much time and I thought they got a decent amount done. I thought the big red bus was a good idea given the time they had, and it was nice to see them using that rather than Ubers (sometimes🙄).

Was it an engaging and insightful vlog? Not particularly. But she got more done than in most other places, and I don’t have anything particular to slag her off for in this one.

I really enjoyed the Cape Town vlog! I thought they packed in quite a lot too. I didn't have a clue what Cape Town looked like or what to expect so I was pleasantly surprised. I loved the seals so that definitely won me over from the offset 🥺.

Reactions: 8
I cannot see the mentality of paying all that for a cruise when you're docked for such a limited time and everything is rushed and to a tight schedule. Who wants to clock watch on holiday? What an epic waste of money. It really doesn't show cruising in a positive light.

Although it didn't really matter what countries they were in, absolutely everything centred around generic food stops and shopping malls.

Reactions: 29
I may sound like a real sad act for saying this but I can wait for someone on here to write out the list of items with their prices when she does the haul. I’m dying to see how much money she’s wasted on absolute tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I watched the latest slog on yewtu.be. She's bad enough but he is absolutely insufferable now. He really fancies himself and thinks he's the fount of all knowledge and hilarious with it when in reality he's a layabout loser with a ginger beard and peely wally face that's starting to resemble an American football. ALL that wine with lunch at the vineyard, ALL that food in the place the night before - did they have two bottles between them? Have to say I do a supermarket treats shop abroad too, but I don't open a thing til I arrive home - you know they'd have finished them in the Uber on the way back to the ship.

Reactions: 16
This has probably already been said but she needs to stop saying ‘world cruise’ cause they didn’t do the full cruise so to me world cruise doesn’t apply
---
Brogan Tate #151 No new year new me more like new year new dress size

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm sure this hyena laugh of hers is getting worse. I'm sure it never used to have it!
Her laugh is awful, it was never like that before. But then again I remember her crying more than laughing in her vlogs 🤷‍♀️

She said the Cape Town vlog was her best yet. How?! They just moaned about not having enough time, and then got pissed at the vineyard. They think they’re hilarious and fun when they’ve been drinking, but they just get louder and more obnoxious. Watching that vlog was like being the designated driver on a night out, watching your mates make tits of themselves. It’s only fun when you’re the one drinking Brogs, it’s dull and cringey for everyone else.
When she started singing along with the busker 🥴
That’s the best yet?… jfc that’s a low bar

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.