Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m sure she gets those soap and glory gift sets every year but she never mentions using any of the freebies.

Reactions: 7
Iโ€™m sure she gets those soap and glory gift sets every year but she never mentions using any of the freebies.
She gives them away as gifts, thatโ€™s why she canโ€™t do a gift guide and โ€œdoesnโ€™t buy any presentsโ€

Reactions: 12
You're so lucky, mine was really painful and has scared me off going back ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ. And I wouldn't be brave enough to get the coil either ๐Ÿ˜…
This is neither here nor there, but my first one was so painful. I was very nervous, which didnโ€™t help. I even passed out! That was with a doctor. I made sure my second one was with a nurse, but it took A LOT of attempts to do it. I think I was scarred by the first one I had! Then they lost my label on my swan bottle, so I never got any results! I was too anxious to go back for another and put it off. Iโ€™ve moved house now and have a new doctors and had my third smear with a nurse who told me there wasnโ€™t a cervix that she hasnโ€™t found ๐Ÿ˜‚ and I was so nervous, my thighs were shaking. But it was completely different than the previous two. It was uncomfortable for a few mins but over really quickly. If my first one had been like this one, I wouldnโ€™t have left it so many years between them all.

Reactions: 7
074D7355-9D85-4064-9232-3B01B52C29B4.jpeg

the guy at the window โ€œwtf is this chick doing getting excited about sellotape in her carโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 22
wtf is this person seeing?!?
Screenshot 2019-12-16 at 18.25.35.png

So I'm watching the vlog, because apparently I hate myself. Her busy work day consisted of editing her pishy vlog, reviewing a couple of contracts and emailing 2 people. Wow, so busy!!

Also, off topic from the vlog, but her work with Cineworld really annoys me. She goes, what, once every few months? There's such a lovely, dedicated bunch of people on twitter who are Unlimited members who deserve this much more than she does!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So excited for her 2020 goals ๐Ÿ‘€
Genuinely would love to know what she considers a goal. More subscribers and actually finish the house? What else can there be?
- Putting the bins out
- Using the washing machine instead of throwing clothes out when they're dirty
- Not eating out/takeaways three times every day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
anyone guessing what the big amazing new deal coming early 2020 is? I swear if its another free holiday I will have to make a public comment. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Scrounging duck. Also, how disgusting, poor banjo doing 'another' hour at the house after work and she's giving it the "unfortunately I wont be joining him because I'm too busy" ..... this vlog is all me me me look what I've got, been sent this tit for free, this is what I've got.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.