Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funnily enough the hospital I work in is more colourful than this, we recently had our walls painted green! 😂
@thischarmingmiss Hospitals are more cleaner than her every you tuber has done some sort of routine video yet Brogan she cant even wash her own face without mummy telling her how to do it their is so much content she can make routine videos , clean with me, charity videos, homeless charity esp Christmas time time but no she bags a bleeping disney trip that she can afford im done

I think it’s universal she’s begged work with, when she was at the travel market she kept emphasising their name, so I’d be willing to stake money that she’s got a sponsored trip to universal and that way she will be able to go back to Disney just not with ATD

Reactions: 8
I'm not really interested in Disney, so never watch the videos.

I'm curious...how will her content be so new and exciting having just been there 6 months ago?

I get that people love to return, but how do you make the videos interesting?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not really interested in Disney, so never watch the videos.

I'm curious...how will her content be so new and exciting having just been there 6 months ago?

I get that people love to return, but how do you make the videos interesting?
Shes a fake fan and it pisses me off so much she only buys the tat and doesnt care for the classics she slagged of Dumbo becos she couldnt get it in her head there remaking live Disney films if its not tit like Cars and Frozen she doesnt want to know its only to keep up content she knows jack tit about Disney. She cant film or show us anything apart from Pizza and Netflix its wasted on her

Reactions: 12
107102BD-41C2-4678-ACFF-9548EC7C5C0E.png

“7.45am and I’m already at my desk doing work”

I’ve been awake since 4.30am ready for a 6am start at ACTUAL work! Imagine she had to get up at that time when it’s not to go to the airport on a freebie trip! I can’t wait for the YouTube bubble to burst and she has to get a real job. tit will hit the fan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So excited for her 2020 goals 👀
Genuinely would love to know what she considers a goal. More subscribers and actually finish the house? What else can there be?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well we know she loves reading here so probably a response to all of the comments about her laziness. Painting all weekend, begging before 8am.....

She's too boring to check in with anymore tbh. I mainly come on here because you all make me laugh 😂

Reactions: 6
So excited for her 2020 goals 👀
Genuinely would love to know what she considers a goal. More subscribers and actually finish the house? What else can there be?
She said last week that it was an AD. I'll be interested to see what company have agreed to sponsor her review of the year/2020 goals video. "I'm hoping to be in the house by end of Jan and get a dog to go on walks with wearing my Barbour Wel..... oh tit my muscles are too big for Barbour"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will the weekly vlog contain good content .... I vote nope !!
Hi palssss I uploaded an informative coil video which I will link below.

I have ordered hello fresh for this week but will cancel later on in the week as we are going on a freebie ski trip did you know I taught benji to ski ?

I went shopping for myself ( More pjs and Disney shite) with my mummy she took loads of piccies. I was cosy and warm in my north face jacket which I got because if you see Beth’s videos she bought one as someone can’t have something I don’t have !!

Ohh I haven’t done much to the livingroom as no free “ art” has been sent from desino yet

🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Loads of free tat this morning 🤷🏻‍♀️

Listen closely and all you can hear is her heavy out of breath breathing! , surely she should be getting that looked into!
I get out of breath sometimes but that’s cos I have a curved spine and it’s crushing a lung!! But even so it’s nothing like her breathing!

Reactions: 2
Loads of free tat this morning 🤷🏻‍♀️

Listen closely and all you can hear is her heavy out of breath breathing! , surely she should be getting that looked into!
I get out of breath sometimes but that’s cos I have a curved spine and it’s crushing a lung!! But even so it’s nothing like her breathing!
Omg it's horrendous!! Like Darth Vader behind the camera! She clearly forgot to 'mute' those last 2 stories 😂😂😂😂 Everyone needs to watch before she deletes them hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 64515

I’ve been awake since 4.30am ready for a 6am start at ACTUAL work! Imagine she had to get up at that time when it’s not to go to the airport on a freebie trip! I can’t wait for the YouTube bubble to burst and she has to get a real job. tit will hit the fan 🤣
not saying this to be mean, but her arms are huge

Reactions: 1
View attachment 64515

Imagine being wired after just one coffee, wouldn't that be nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was she snoring filming that my ex sounded like that while he slept but he had asthma she should get it checked

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.