Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Longtime Tattle reader
Occasional Liker
First time poster.

I’ve decided to come here to give my two cents. I came across Brogans Vlog when a Disney vlogger gave her a mention, out of curiosity I investigated her channel. First impressions, pretty normal girl who made watchable vlogs, she seemed motivated about life.

Then she slowly got a little lazier. I was pretty sympathetic, I’ve had issues with my thyroid (Both underactive and over active) so I understand that sometimes we developed conditions that do make us more tired and moody, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. However, she just seemed to become more and more demanding and egotistical over the following year and her work was shoddily done.
How does this person have so many freebies coming out of her ears?

If she has managed to beg herself another free Disney trip, I will see my arse. Me and my husband both work really hard and we do love our Disney trips. That means when we do go we have to make sacrifices, we don’t frivolously shop and spend money on absolute crap. It’s a massive effort.

Then there is Brogan. The big moomin who sits on her arse cheeks and gets paid my monthly wage to shove a packet of sunbites into her grid getting a free holiday, that most families can only dream of.

If ATD have funded this trip I will really disappointed in them (yet again) why choose to fund a grown self employed woman who can easily afford it herself? Why not fund a family who have fallen on hard times or a child who has been given the diagnosis or a terminal illness?
I Apologise for my rant. It’s been bubbling for a while! 😂

Reactions: 4
That makes me furious. I quite like beths content but brogans is shite. Although I really hope it becomes trek America 2.0 pweeez

Reactions: 7
They should be doing that once they’d moved in!!! Why haven’t that taken boxes over? If the living room is ready to be sat in, it’s ready to live in!
Not when there's still no toilet. I'm sure even manky Brogan wouldn't be taking a crap in the garden.

Reactions: 2
On other posts about Benj watching football she avoids it, hates it. Now she’s bumming bestie Beth by pretending to like it/watch it with him. Get gone Brogan, you absolute beggy beast.

Reactions: 15
if brogan was working for someone else,she would have been pulled up by now for her shoddy work and little to no effort. im not being rude but her following isn't huge and hasn't grown that much since becoming self - employed, she should get another job and do YouTube as a hobby, was much more interesting content when she used to be working

Reactions: 7
They’ve got a downstairs toilet. I just checked their house tour lol since neither wash they could move right in.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’ve got a downstairs toilet. I just checked their house tour lol since neither wash they could move right in.
Thanks for checking! I thought the reason she hosted her games night at the AirB&B was because they didn't have a toilet, which I thought was fair enough. But they had one all the time?

Longtime Tattle reader
Occasional Liker
First time poster.

I’ve decided to come here to give my two cents. I came across Brogans Vlog when a Disney vlogger gave her a mention, out of curiosity I investigated her channel. First impressions, pretty normal girl who made watchable vlogs, she seemed motivated about life.

Then she slowly got a little lazier. I was pretty sympathetic, I’ve had issues with my thyroid (Both underactive and over active) so I understand that sometimes we developed conditions that do make us more tired and moody, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. However, she just seemed to become more and more demanding and egotistical over the following year and her work was shoddily done.
How does this person have so many freebies coming out of her ears?

If she has managed to beg herself another free Disney trip, I will see my arse. Me and my husband both work really hard and we do love our Disney trips. That means when we do go we have to make sacrifices, we don’t frivolously shop and spend money on absolute crap. It’s a massive effort.

Then there is Brogan. The big moomin who sits on her arse cheeks and gets paid my monthly wage to shove a packet of sunbites into her grid getting a free holiday, that most families can only dream of.

If ATD have funded this trip I will really disappointed in them (yet again) why choose to fund a grown self employed woman who can easily afford it herself? Why not fund a family who have fallen on hard times or a child who has been given the diagnosis or a terminal illness?
That's a friggin insult to moomins, moomins are lovely creatures. Brogan is a freeloader.

Reactions: 8
If you looked at the home page for the first time you’d think she was unemployed and living in council or shared accommodation!
That house has so much potential! But they’ve gone in and bulldozed it! Honestly they should have just put a lick of paint over some of it and seen what it was like, saved some money and then gone room by room

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.