Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scrounging duck. Also, how disgusting, poor banjo doing 'another' hour at the house after work and she's giving it the "unfortunately I wont be joining him because I'm too busy" ..... this vlog is all me me me look what I've got, been sent this tit for free, this is what I've got.
I'm too busy doing what exactly?!

Reactions: 2
Also, when she wanted a kiss on the lips from banjo and he planted one on her forehead and when she said "love you" he ignored it.

Hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She went to a designer outlet and doesn’t take the vlog with her!! Could have been a good second video lots of successful YouTubers do it with Bicester village!

Reactions: 5
I am working 55 hours within the next week, in a busy retail environment in the busiest time of the year, duck off brogan and your “I’m too busy” bullshit. It annoys me so much when there are people like us on here who have to utilise every spare minute we’re not at work and she gets overwhelmed replying to 2 emails

Reactions: 15
I am working 55 hours within the next week, in a busy retail environment in the busiest time of the year, duck off brogan and your “I’m too busy” bullshit. It annoys me so much when there are people like us on here who have to utilise every spare minute we’re not at work and she gets overwhelmed replying to 2 emails
It is so annoying! I know someone like this, works 3 days a week (20 hours) has no other responsibilities and is almost moaning they’re busy and don’t have any free time! How!

brogan is just the laziest cow...

Reactions: 4
I'm too busy to help with my own home. But today I popped to sainsbriz and home bargains again! I also didn't do anything until I left the house at 10 to 11 this morning but I'm sooooooo busy! She needs a smack with a very big stick

She doesn't when wear lipstick!!! And when she does she looks like a pig in lipstick!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm too busy to help with my own home. But today I popped to sainsbriz and home bargains again! I also didn't do anything until I left the house at 10 to 11 this morning but I'm sooooooo busy! She needs a smack with a very big stick

She doesn't when wear lipstick!!! And when she does she looks like a pig in lipstick!!
She really does just help the poor guy out i am shocked Fraser isnt helping hes meant to be a handyman also he did a lot in her flat, her family are joining them on skining I wonder how Benji really feels just once ask him about his family and friends at Christmas and what he wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is going to look ridiculous wearing that new bag, it’s so tiny it will make her look huge in comparison! And £124 is still so expensive for something that looks like it came from the toddlers section in the Disney store (really don’t mean to offend anyone who has the same one I just think Brogan looks ridiculous with this Disney stuff whereas some people can make it look really cute). I really can’t believe how much money she must have spent on that day shopping....I’m definitely in the wrong career, I’m budgeting like crazy at the moment and I can’t eat out more than a couple of times a month because I’m saving to have my bathroom done :( :( she annoys me so much!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
1576533288592.png

I got this clip from her vlog, she must realise how much weight she's putting on by now.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 64668

I got this clip from her vlog, she must realise how much weight she's putting on by now.
Oh she does but it’s easier to buy more clothes than actually get up and go to the gym, she needs to watch Emma’s rectangle, she is also a full time vlogger is 22 and was bigger and then went to gym and even gets up at 6am to go even though she could go whenever

Reactions: 3
oh my god how manic did she sound in the vlog where she goes “yayyyy it’s Benjiiiii, ‘ELLO!!”

Reactions: 3
£124 for a bag when you’re too tight to buy a new carpet? Nah, I strangle her with the strap.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why she buys all this stuff from Boots - she gets gifted make up and shampoo etc all the time - why would she ever need to buy any?! Does she just chuck the products she gets free?

Reactions: 5
What if her next trip is to one of the Asian disney parks? It could make some interesting content (if she did it well)

Reactions: 1
What if her next trip is to one of the Asian disney parks? It could make some interesting content (if she did it well)
If she did it well, have you seen her recent quality of work?! Well isn’t in her vocabulary, there is no way she would be going to Asia it’s too out of her comfort zone, either universal or Disney cruise

Reactions: 6
If she did it well, have you seen her recent quality of work?! Well isn’t in her vocabulary, there is no way she would be going to Asia it’s too out of her comfort zone, either universal or Disney cruise

That’s why I put it she did it well. A cruise would also be interesting but we saw how her last cruise vlogs went!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.