Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really angry that she keeps going on about how long she’s been waiting for this sofa. I know we’ve been over and over how frustrating it is that this is all so easy for her with buying a house and being in to rush to move and having another place to stay and being able to afford to keep her furniture in storage for so long... but I’m in the midst of the process of trying to sort everything to move in with my boyfriend in the new year and I am already stressed AS duck trying to find a new job two hours away from where I currently live, trying to deal with landlords on both ends of the situation, all around a full time job. She’s got no clue and I can’t believe she feels okay with complaining so much and posting it online for everyone to see.

Reactions: 10
Why is she so excited for the sofa to arrive at Mooney Mansion? As if they're anywhere near ready to move in?! Bathroom is still a shell, not to mention the rest of the tit hole

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm a brogantate subscriber for a while, i found this forum accidentally and i'm a bit guarded reading all of these but boy I have to agree with some of the points your making. Certain things over all these years I've picked up on and though geez yeah she does do that. I will say no one is perfect, everyone has flaws and can learn to do and be better.

I have to point out though something I noticed years back i'm not sure if others picked up on. Remember when Brogan went to disney with Charlotte Ruff who I remember was taking all the pictures and video of Brogan with the characters. Then all of a sudden mid way through the video Charlotte Ruff and her went there separate ways, which brogan stated in the video about, 'doing their own thing' which I thought was odd but left it at that. Well, I was watching a friend of charlotte's vlog (i wish i could remember her name, she auditioned to be a disney character and got it and she was moving to florida to be a disney princess, i don't remember her name!) where she mentions that a 'trip that charlotte went on to disney that she said was absolutely horrible...had a horrible time'. So I checked the timing of when the friend was refrencing charlottes trip, and it was the same time of brogan and charlottes trip! On top of it since then, I've never heard Brogan even mention Charlotte on her vlogs anymore.

Reactions: 3
The curtains don’t fit.
It feels like she is just in a 'rush' to get this done before christmas so mistakes will happen. At first, I remember her saying they were not going to do this or that, not paint the kitchen, etc. etc. now all of a sudden they are refinishing floors, redoing the bathroom, painting the kitchen, this and that. I get you only want a big mess all at once then be done with it, but maybe she is biting off more than she can chew so I'm hoping the best for her.

Reactions: 3
She’s waited 10 weeks for a sofa and it looks worse than her old one from her flat! Like that living room looks tiny, I know they live I the south but Jesus the room layout is terrible

Reactions: 7
She’s waited 10 weeks for a sofa and it looks worse than her old one from her flat! Like that living room looks tiny, I know they live I the south but Jesus the room layout is terrible
I agree, she'll have to open the door all the way back to be able to waddle in passed the sofa. And the TV and unit are behind the door which doesn't leave much room at all

Reactions: 5
Ten weeks to paint the walls, put up some Ill fitting curtains, relay the old crappy carpet and plonk in a mammoth sofa that’s way too big for their room!
The diy’ers of the year award goes to brogan and Benji. 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Reactions: 9
Ten weeks to paint the walls, put up some Ill fitting curtains, relay the old crappy carpet and plonk in a mammoth sofa that’s way too big for their room!
The diy’ers of the year award goes to brogan and Benji. 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Tbf he’s been doing a lot of plugs and stuff like that! But agreed, she made a mountain out of a mole hill!

Reactions: 6
Can't wait to see the 'art' she speaks of 😂😂 Let me guess, it'll be a couple of those awful canvases sold on mass in Home Bargains

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't wait to see the 'art' she speaks of 😂😂 Let me guess, it'll be a couple of those awful canvases sold on mass in Home Bargains
Bet they say "Live, Laugh, Love"

Benji's dad isn't making much movement with that bathroom is he? Should be ready sometime in 2021.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I like the sofa apart from it being too big for the room. It’s the old dirty carpet that just makes everything look bad, and I don’t think the brown carpet and lamp go well with a grey sofa.

Reactions: 14
Bet they say "Live, Laugh, Love"

Benji's dad isn't making much movement with that bathroom is he? Should be ready sometime in 2021.
Tbf I don’t blame him, he has to give up his weekends to deal with them, and they’ve been living at his rent free or rent reduced for along time, can you imagine how superior she will feel/speak to him, I would take extra long just to piss her off 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Sofa just speaks for the pair of them..old looking, grey and dull. It could honestly have been made into such a nice room with a bit of effort and a new carpet! Unless they have overspent on the house and can’t afford a new carpet etc..

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.