Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching her vlog,she's sat on the sofa and says 'I'm so happy'. Happiness shows in the eyes and her eyes don't say happiness to me. I have a picture of me sat in a hospital chair 24 hours after having an emergency csection, shattered and in agony and I look better and happier than Brogan.

Reactions: 10
The person who said brexit or brogans house got a special mention.!! Y’all need to watch this one! It’s a corker!!! Ps this our loaner tv since our old one is getting repaired :p
942B8903-1089-4DD1-9DE4-DBE49FAA7F7C.jpeg

Oh a sneak peak, she realizes that her wellies are too tight. #classic

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When Benji is away she is back to her mature ways in this vlog shock to see that side even her speech was sounding her age in a good way not the way she is around Benji baby tone didnt mind this vlog but please no more Disney jumpers and cringe voice shopping at cheap tat she seemed to turn herself back to 2015 Brogan apart from Benji home and Primark part.

Reactions: 3
The good news: we don't have to listen to Brogie go on about periods anymore because the poil has stopped them
Bad news: Brogie had a meltdown because her wellies didn't fit and everything's too overwhelming!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20191209-191956_YouTube.jpg

Oh my God, just when you think her 'fashion sense' can't get any worse. I have second hand embarrassment looking at that outfit 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Oh my god the part where she’s whining because her wellies aren’t “baggy” enough because SHE HAS BIG MUSCLES AND ALWAYS HAS. I have nothing else to add.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
View attachment 63087

Oh my God, just when you think her 'fashion sense' can't get any worse. I have second hand embarrassment looking at that outfit 🤣🤣
She tucked it in for duck sake 😂😂😂

Oh my god the part where she’s whining because her wellies aren’t “baggy” enough because SHE HAS BIG MUSCLES AND ALWAYS HAS. I have nothing else to add.
She was gonna say because I have big legs but then she stopped herself and said muscles I laughed out loud! She doesn’t wanna admit what a chunk she has become!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She tucked it in for duck sake 😂😂😂

She was gonna say because I have big legs but then she stopped herself and said muscles I laughed out loud! She doesn’t wanna admit what a chunk she has become!
Its on tip of her lips shes holding back from admiting it , was it on here about the brexit thing :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"We have no art" Ahahahahaha who wants to bet the future art will be prints from Desenio she gets for free???

My nana was literally visiting to bring a pie for me and my boyfriend (awwww, cute) and I paused Brogan's video right when they were unboxing something in the video and she literally said: Uh, they are unfortunate looking, huh? On the other hand she did like their bedding so that says a lot??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
WTF these pair are a couple of morons, 2 new pairs of Barbour wellies and a North Face jacket = one new lounge carpet 🤦‍♀️ They literally haemorrhage money between the 2 of them 😤

Also what she classes as a productive day and all that she did, I do before and after an 8 hour stint at work ! The girl is an imbecile and lives in cloud cuckoo land, she's got my blood boiling this week 😂

Reactions: 17
Omg did she actually say because she has big muscles? 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ This girl is in serious denial! Brogan, you got fat, acknowledge it. Stop blaming your muscles, 🤦🏻‍♀️ Your washing machine etc. I put on 2 stone.. I got fat. Why can’t you admit it too ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What does she think she has muscles from exactly? Her 1 hour every 6 months walking on the treadmill at the gym? From putting her feet on the pedals when she drives? From ALL the time she's spent 'renovating' her house?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I honestly think she would get more popular if she would just acknowledge the weight gain and then she would make a series trying to lose it? That would motivate her and would keep people interested? Just because she looks miserable in her skin (if she is happy then good for her, acknowledge it and be proud)?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.