Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her old sofa was so much nicer!! Mental. But why am I not surprised she chose the sofa of a 60 year old woman?

Reactions: 3
Prediction on weekly vlog,
I’m really overwhelmed and have had a cold since I wore a 3/4 jumpsuit in November and decided that I should take a few self care days that’s why I haven’t been posting a lot on the gram sorry pals.

Hopefully she gets a grip she can’t call herself a creator when her content is shite and her recent Instagram pics are not even Instagram worthy . How can other vloggers who have full time jobs do vlogmas etc. What does she actually do all day ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Prediction on weekly vlog,
I’m really overwhelmed and have had a cold since I wore a 3/4 jumpsuit in November and decided that I should take a few self care days that’s why I haven’t been posting a lot on the gram sorry pals.

Hopefully she gets a grip she can’t call herself a creator when her content is shite and her recent Instagram pics are not even Instagram worthy . How can other vloggers who have full time jobs do vlogmas etc. What does she actually do all day ?
Will only go to the house on the week day to do emails or make sure the heating is on, will wait untill Sunday to do anything on the house and she will at least buy 2 more outfits! Oh and lots about hello fresh (gotta try and get back on the begging train)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she scared of moving in to her own home? I know she’ll have Benji but she’ll still have to actually do things. Ie If the boiler breaks or washing machine floods and she’s home alone she will have to sort it out.

Is she scared of moving in to her own home? I know she’ll have Benji but she’ll still have to actually do things. Ie If the boiler breaks or washing machine floods and she’s home alone she will have to sort it out.
Does anyone remember when her washing machine turned a hoodie a different colour in her flat and she had a meltdown and had to get mummy to come and sort it out? I imagine we’ll see similar scenes when they move

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Does anyone remember when her washing machine turned a hoodie a different colour in her flat and she had a meltdown and had to get mummy to come and sort it out? I imagine we’ll see similar scenes when they move
I don’t remember it but it doesn’t surprise me!
Though It’s fine to ask your parents for help if you’re able to but there will always be times when they aren’t available. That’s what I imagine she is panicked about!

Reactions: 1
God that carpet in the living room reminds me of every crappy student house I ever lived in. I really hope it’s only temporary until they get the whole place ready to be re-carpeted!

Weekly slog spoiler: she had a blow dry on Thursday and hasn't washed her hair since then

View attachment 62988
New hoodie I see there brogie, if you are gonna constantly buy clothes because your shape and weight have changed make content out of it, the weekly bore isn’t where you show them, go to a charity shop and see what they’ve got, make a sustainable video, you love those rubber straws so much! Honestly she is just doing the minimum to get by!
she’ll have been gifted another skiing holiday or medallions?

Also sorry for the double post but what the duck, she has barely used that cabin bag and now the founder has gifted her a back pack that she will never use and go into the mound of tit she already has, brogan if you’re so desperate to boost your subscribers do a giveaway with it! You then might not look like a selfish cow

Reactions: 5
Look at the difference between the two... not just about being healthier but she looks so much happier in the first one too. With a few little lifestyle changes she could easily get back to feeling and looking how she used to. Now she’s turned lazy, doesn’t care about how she looks and doesn’t want to make the changes and it’s sad to see..

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm still without an oven and eating take aways I dont know how she does it im missing cooking food :cautious:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.