Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly, but more than likely she will claim it back as a business expense on her tax return!
she will of had plenty of money in her Airbnb account from her followers using her discount code - so to basically get it for free then claim it back as a business expense is pure cheeky!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
she will of had plenty of money in her Airbnb account from her followers using her discount code - so to basically get it for free then claim it back as a business expense is pure cheeky!!
How do we find out when her accounts are published? People have posted in other threads a way of doing this but I can’t remember how

Reactions: 2
20191130_184233.jpg

The size of her hand on that poor girl's shoulder. I imagine this is how she grabs Benji's soul out of his body 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She needs a fringe so bad. Maybe not a full on one as this can make a face look rounder but perhaps a sweeping/side fringe.

I think she thinks by having her forehead on show it will make her face look slimmer?

Reactions: 3
I've only just managed to recover after that chunky fanny pic. Might need therapy but we knew that anyway.

My question is WHY are the people around this girl not doing her a kindness and telling her to keep her bleeping camel toes (yes, plural) off the internet? if i posted a picture like that on the gram my boyfriend would be straight in my ear telling me what's what. What about her friends? Beth? Victoria? Even her mum? Can one of you lot just step in and save our eyes from having to see Brogan's flaps ever again please?

Many thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've only just managed to recover after that chunky fanny pic. Might need therapy but we knew that anyway.

My question is WHY are the people around this girl not doing her a kindness and telling her to keep her bleeping camel toes (yes, plural) off the internet? if i posted a picture like that on the gram my boyfriend would be straight in my ear telling me what's what. What about her friends? Beth? Victoria? Even her mum? Can one of you lot just step in and save our eyes from having to see Brogan's flaps ever again please?

Many thanks.
They aren’t her friends, they don’t care. She has nobody who truly cares (except her brother imo) and it’s sad.

Reactions: 8
Should have put a bet on what she would wear. So predictable. Another day of manic grinning and forced banchee laughing
I swear that jumpsuit has been worn every other day, I would almost guarantee it's barely been washed.
Also it's December! The outfit looks stupid with that coat...oh I give up. I can't even remember the last time she wore a nice outfit

Reactions: 15
Isn't that that her crappy painting coat?!
No it’s never similar to it! I think she’s been painting in the go ape coat, realised how happy she was when she worked there so bought another similar one to try and feel happy

Reactions: 2
No it’s never similar to it! I think she’s been painting in the go ape coat, realised how happy she was when she worked there so bought another similar one to try and feel happy
Ah yes,you are right. So another new coat ffs. Get one if you can afford one but she is scrapping the barrel to furnish her home and has rank carpets so she clearly cant afford a new coat!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.