Brogan Tate #15 Agent 007. Tate, Brogan Tate. Regular, not salted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea why she’s even packing boxes when we all know it’s going to take AT LEAST until the summer for the completion of Mooney Manor.

Reactions: 6
I just went back for the first time in years to watch BrogAD's old 2015 vlogs, because I actually liked her back then and like playing vlogs in the background while I do housework. However, it seems that she's deleted the lot of them. Wtf?! Why would she delete the only evidence that she was ever a decent person? Has she ever mentioned why she did
I think she did it (as well as delete/hide her early weekly vlogs) as she doesn’t want to come across bad to brands and wants to perceive this ‘perfect’ life and if she’s crying/throwing a strop it’s not very professional and could put people off working with her

Reactions: 2
I think she did it (as well as delete/hide her early weekly vlogs) as she doesn’t want to come across bad to brands and wants to perceive this ‘perfect’ life and if she’s crying/throwing a strop it’s not very professional and could put people off working with her
Is it not also because Julie hates her dad and she had all their problems recorded? There has to be some kind of blackmail involved, even if it’s not direct and open

Reactions: 5
She used to have proper little witch fits in her old vlogs, I was watching one the other day when she was moving to her flat and changing jobs and she was crying her eyes out because it was too overwhelming!
girl we have all been there - done that.. and probs been through more stressful situations! I wish she would just chill out lol

Reactions: 2
Maybe if they had spent a little less on the actual house they would have had more money to ‘renovate’ to a higher standard!
right now their new living room reminds me of some old student digs my friend lived in! Certainly not a house of such value!

Reactions: 13
She used to have proper little witch fits in her old vlogs, I was watching one the other day when she was moving to her flat and changing jobs and she was crying her eyes out because it was too overwhelming!
girl we have all been there - done that.. and probs been through more stressful situations! I wish she would just chill out lol
The hilarious thing is that she comes off so much worse to brands in her more recent vlogs! 2015 was pretty much the only time that she was hardworking, skinny/fit, had a social life, and didn't whinge about everything every five minutes. Her meltdowns in those vlogs were mostly about things that were at least a little understandable, like her mother being a witch. The only 2015 period where she started to show how awful she was, was during the Trek America trip, and she left those vlogs up. The point at which she really started going downhill, her views/subs slowed down etc was the beginning of 2016 when she moved back in with her mother/moved to her own flat - and she's left all those vlogs up too! Including the one where she cries because she's switching jobs/flats. It's almost like she deleted them because she doesn't want people to see how much better she used to be, and judge her for allowing her life to go to shite.

Is it not also because Julie hates her dad and she had all their problems recorded? There has to be some kind of blackmail involved, even if it’s not direct and open
I reckon this has to be it. Either that, or her mother wants to erase all the evidence of how horrible she was to Brogan back then. The 2015 vlogs had the clips where her mother kicked her out, dumped all her stuff on the curb outside her dad's house, cut off her phone, nuked her webstore, and even went so far as to sew the furry hood out of her favourite jacket. It also depicted her Dad in a positive light - taking her in, encouraging her to exercise and eat well, made her pay off her own holiday to the US, etc. I'm guessing all of that contradicts Julie's narrative about how she's an amazing mother and Brogan's dad is the devil. Pathetic. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Would love to know her budgeting and saving tips... what a load of bollocks!!
Saving so hard yet can't afford a carpet for the living room. Yeh, right. What a bellend.

Maybe if they had spent a little less on the actual house they would have had more money to ‘renovate’ to a higher standard!
right now their new living room reminds me of some old student digs my friend lived in! Certainly not a house of such value!
Maybe if she didn't spend a small fortune on new clothes and eating out every day she would be able to decorate the house. She has absolutely no idea how to manage finances. The idea of her giving advice has to be a joke. She has to be trolling us.

Reactions: 7
She clearly is in no rush to 'move in tomorrow' other wise she would have, it was perfectly liveable when they bought it and could have done room by room as others have suggested.

Reactions: 9
*rant alert*
So all these other YouTubers are doing vlogmas. Uploading vlogs from the previous day. Some have families and houses to look after. There's lady boglog not even managed to upload one video this week. Charlotte works full time and she's doing vlogmas. Wtf does she do all day except get overwhelmed watch disney and eat!!!

Reactions: 19
'All our decisions haven't been rushed'

We've seen your lounge Brogan. It screams 'I'm a landlord and need to get this place essentially liveable. Bog coloured carpet and bland grey sofa? That'll do'

Reactions: 23
'All our decisions haven't been rushed'

We've seen your lounge Brogan. It screams 'I'm a landlord and need to get this place essentially liveable. Bog coloured carpet and bland grey sofa? That'll do'
And those god awful tissue paper curtains

@ sebbiesadventures is public again now 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
*rant alert*
So all these other YouTubers are doing vlogmas. Uploading vlogs from the previous day. Some have families and houses to look after. There's lady boglog not even managed to upload one video this week. Charlotte works full time and she's doing vlogmas. Wtf does she do all day except get overwhelmed watch disney and eat!!!
Exactly!
and the week before last she couldn’t even be assed to upload her second video!
Not being funny but their mortgage is waaaaay high 1 video a week ain’t gonna cut it forever!

Reactions: 6
Brogan just sucks the life out of everyone 🙄 I’m predicting she will struggle to find a lot of work in 2020. Usually one of her 1000 personalised gifted diaries has a few dates in she usually mentions how busy she will be in the coming year but she hasn’t. She really fucked herself over falling out with Charlotte for the Disney side of things. I have noticed Beth isn’t following Charlotte anymore I hope big red doesn’t duck up Beth’s chances with Disney in the future as no doubt she’s told Beth a pack of lies. Big Red contradicts herself everyday and clearly forgets what she writes “ oh I don’t shop at Aldi’s “ 2 days later she’s in Aldi’s. Big red just put away the canon mark 3 and duck off. Ps open up your 2015 vlogs I want to see the he Jeremy Kyle family arguments “ my mum cut up my favourite jacket”

• Wow
  • Haha
I reckon this has to be it. Either that, or her mother wants to erase all the evidence of how horrible she was to Brogan back then. The 2015 vlogs had the clips where her mother kicked her out, dumped all her stuff on the curb outside her dad's house, cut off her phone, nuked her webstore, and even went so far as to sew the furry hood out of her favourite jacket. It also depicted her Dad in a positive light - taking her in, encouraging her to exercise and eat well, made her pay off her own holiday to the US, etc. I'm guessing all of that contradicts Julie's narrative about how she's an amazing mother and Brogan's dad is the devil. Pathetic. :rolleyes:
Whaaat how did i not know this? Are there any videos left from this era?

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t do vlogmas because she has NO LIFE.

Charlotte has a social life, she sees her friends on an evening and has her family and friends at home. Who does Brogan have to invite her out? She sees people for her ADs and little else. I’m 100% sure Brogans ‘friends’ never invite her to nights out.

Reactions: 12
The earliest vlog I can see on her channel is no. 60 called moving to mums so I'm guessing removing the earlier ones does have something to do with her dad

Reactions: 1
We all know that doing vlogmas would be too much work for Brogan. Even if she didn’t go out and do Christmassy stuff, she could have done daily vlogs based at the new house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.